I got a beef
Aug 14, 2002 at 12:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

msjjr

100+ Head-Fier
Someone must have searched the archives and discovered my interest in getting a used pair of Sony R 10's and pm'd me and said he had a pair for sale and asked if I'd be interested and what I'd be willing to pay. I responded twice to him and he never acknowledged me. Talk about a low down tease!

Aug 14, 2002 at 12:32 AM Post #2 of 10
Maybe he's holding out to see how high you'll pay.
wink.gif

Maybe it's secretly markl who is planning to join Team Sennheiser.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 14, 2002 at 12:43 AM Post #3 of 10
That is really unfortunate msjjr...

Sadly, I bet Kelly is right...he wants to discover how much you want them...get your appetite wet...and then drive the price through the roof.

Aug 14, 2002 at 12:47 AM Post #4 of 10
But the point is he hasn't responded at all, despite message tracking informing me that he did receive and read my pm's. That's the low part. I can understand the batgaining part, but how can that happen if there is no communication?

Aug 14, 2002 at 1:10 AM Post #5 of 10
"Maybe it's secretly markl who is planning to join Team Sennheiser. "

Yeah, right.
rolleyes.gif

markl

Aug 14, 2002 at 1:29 AM Post #6 of 10
Well I was initially going to assume his innocence but since he has read the messages, I would say he had enough time to respond....

So...one could say that he is baiting you, seeing how many messages you are willing to send, and now even this thread...

Of course, would you now buy them from him if he still had them on the block? Maybe he is on the fence and your eagerness is what is using to help him make that decision...

or maybe he is just a prick, I have no clue, but I wish you the best of luck with it all.

Aug 14, 2002 at 1:41 AM Post #7 of 10
Maybe he just sold em already to someone else?
confused.gif
I've learned to not expect a response from every last person on the internet...such is the way of E-commerce.

Aug 14, 2002 at 1:19 PM Post #8 of 10
Could be that it is Summer and he doesn't stop by the PC as much. I had a PM that was 4 days old before I even read it recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back