I found something you're gonna love!
Sep 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Bojamijams

Headphoneus Supremus
Welcome to Junk: Battlesâ„¢

They're in open beta right now. Great flash game to get into and play, great graphics and the basic premise is.. you build a vehicle to battle with.. you collect guns, turrets, engines, rams, chassis, etc. and equip it to battle AI or other players.. in turn, get oil and metal used to customize your guy, your craft etc.

Apparently they're gonna be adding more stuff on a bi-weekly basis eventually adding quests and open terrain to drive your craft in, quest, battle

tournaments too to win prizes..

stupid amounts of fun
biggrin.gif

Oh and when I signed up I noticed there's a Referred by section .. if you don't mind, put my name in
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm curious what it does...

Sep 9, 2009 at 1:40 AM Post #4 of 6
Bojamijams: you just brought back memories of me playing HOURS of Twisted Metal 2 on Playstation. I loved that game with such a sick obsession when I was younger. If was still into videogames like was was before, I would still be playing it probably. I will look into this if I have time if nothing more than for the memories.

Sep 9, 2009 at 4:31 PM Post #5 of 6
hehe I thought of twisted metal too with some of these designs

I actually found out that you can level your guys (as you do battles, etc.) which grant you abilities.. such as RAM! (where you can use the weight of your vehicle as an plus instead of it always being a minus [you can't fire things as fast]) and then later you get SWAP ability which lets you change out any ability you have queued up and ready to fire with another one

It also appeals to me on a geek / chess afficianado level because its combat is very tactical

Users who are viewing this thread

Back