i forgot to order a couple of caps
Jan 8, 2010 at 10:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

fishski13

Member of the Trade: SolderWorksAudio
can some friendly DIYer help me out? i forgot to order a couple of multilayer ceramic capacitor C0G/NP0 33pF 100V. i need 2 for my y-1/y-2 build and would rather not pay $8 for shipping for components that cost less than $0.50. i can Paypal the $. please PM me. THANKS!!!

Jan 8, 2010 at 7:49 PM Post #2 of 8
I think I have some around, if nobody speaks up in next 10 hours, I should be home and able to verify that I have them. I'll drop in mail for free, as long as you post pics of finished build.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 8, 2010 at 10:00 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think I have some around, if nobody speaks up in next 10 hours, I should be home and able to verify that I have them. I'll drop in mail for free, as long as you post pics of finished build.
smily_headphones1.gif

thanks FA! cfcubed thinks he might have some as well and has offered to ship me some if he has them.

Jan 8, 2010 at 10:03 PM Post #4 of 8
Either of us will do this for free... I'm unsure I have them tho...

Will look tonight unless FallenAngel is sure he has them to sent out...

I'll check here & PM before looking around tonight (about 7pm EST).

Jan 8, 2010 at 10:51 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfcubed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Either of us will do this for free... I'm unsure I have them tho...

Will look tonight unless FallenAngel is sure he has them to sent out...

I'll check here & PM before looking around tonight (about 7pm EST).

2 nice guys
beerchug.gif

Jan 9, 2010 at 1:23 AM Post #7 of 8
I found 2 of extra of these I'd bought when I needed them for b22 build.. Fire your address to me in a PM & I'll probably stuff them in an envelope tomorrow.

Jan 9, 2010 at 1:59 AM Post #8 of 8
PM sent. thanks a lot cfcubed and FA!!!

the y-1/y-2 BOM is a headache to throw together. Digikey also shorted me 25 0.1uF caps but were nice enough to overnight them to me. i now have the boards stuffed and can't wait to power up this cute little bugger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back