I find this iPod accessory very useful...
Nov 22, 2005 at 8:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

dskywalker

100+ Head-Fier
Well, I was ordering my 5G iPod not long ago, and needed a filler item to reach 300 bux so I could use that 30 off $300 coupon. Anyhow, after spending quite a few minutes in the apple store, I picked the incase dual charger for $40.

After I received the incase dual charger, i was very pleasantly surprised, not by the fact that it's a dual wall and car charger, but by the line out on the charger itself! If you're not really into looking cool, this is a very convenient accessory that serves as a wall charger at home, a car charger for your long road trips, and a line out for headamp. This thing takes care of what a used to be "basic" iPod package lags!

Nov 22, 2005 at 3:25 PM Post #2 of 2
Yep, that's a nice versatile combo. That's what I use the Sik Imp for as well. You can hook the car charger up to the firewire port, or connect the wall wart to the firewire port, and in the meantime use the line out in the normal Sik Din configuration. The only prob (well, with all of the car chargers) is that it hums like crazy when charging so FM transmission is useless when charging. If my can had a tape player or at least a RCA/line in I'd be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back