I didnt even know this forum have private msgs.
Sep 17, 2002 at 3:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

kenchi1983

100+ Head-Fier
just updated my profile...and see three pms.

they are old.

Cornelius--he does some electronic instrumental music. Highly recommended. Point (album name).

Yes, the ksc50s are worth the $11 over at amazon, even though i dont use it much often now. traditional phones with a headband is still better for me (sportapro)

And yep, the small little wires found inside the sr80 still wiggles, im not talking about the thick black one....the thin red/white wires move also. This design still gives me the freaks.

biggrin.gif
If you dont know this forum features private messaging. Check your usercp icon.

happy posting.

Anyone listened to Axelle Red (french) ? i am right now...shes so good.

Sep 17, 2002 at 4:31 AM Post #2 of 3
By the way, I strongly suggest that all users using Private Messaging use the pop-up notifcation option.

Go into your user control panel (see the "user cp" at the top-right of your Head-Fi screen), and select "yes" for the option "Pop up a box when you receive a Private Message?"

This will pop up a box that notifies you that you have new private messages waiting for you when you visit Head-Fi.

If you don't visit Head-Fi too often, but still want to know when someone sends you a private message, I suggest that you should select "yes" for the option "Send you an email when you receive a Private Message?"

Sep 17, 2002 at 4:51 AM Post #3 of 3
thanks jude, i just did that.

its under Edit options...if u still cant find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back