i can't stop eating... ahhh!!!
Mar 10, 2008 at 5:49 PM Post #16 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Heh, I thought you were dispensing advice you were following yourself until I got to this part. Unless of course you recently stopped drinking gin.
tongue.gif

Actually a vast cutdown in my alcohol intake is I am sure, the biggest contribution to my own weight loss.

Mar 10, 2008 at 5:55 PM Post #17 of 32
thanks for all the advices. i think the main thing really is self-restraint... i've been doing most of what were mentioned... i got bunch of apples, tomatoes, cucumbers, mini carrots, light yogurts, veggies (albeit mostly frozen), tuna, tilapia, diet green tea, diet drinks, nuts, blue berry, whole grain cereals...etc

just to give you an idea of how much I eat... I took down about 6 cups worth of frozen veggies, a handful of nuts and berries, two apples, 5 or so strawberries, handful of mini carrots, half a box of kashi cereals, 3 diet green teas, 2 coke zero, a sausage wrap, 2 tilapis fillets, 2 bottled water, 2 yogurt, and on top of all those, 2 frozen dinners, and 2 slices of cheesecakes... in one freaking day!!!
eek.gif

i'll still be shoving down food even though it feels like my stomach is about to burst... maybe i need to lower my stress level...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by crewchief /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds like you are a true American. Did you see on the news a couple of weeks ago the Texas was also named home to the fattest cities in the world.

sure... except maybe i'm probably one of the fittest people you'll meet because of the amount of exercise i do... now with the bad foot i'm sliding just a bit... EDIT: ok a lot...

Mar 10, 2008 at 5:58 PM Post #18 of 32
I'm sure Smaggo the Tit can back me up on this, but eat more cheese. Always have a few slices at hand, and it is best when warmed. I like to keep some Kraft singles on my bald spot, and crackers in my pockets. Of course it's best to have your cheese with wine, so keep a bottle down the front of your pants in a paper bag and you're all set!

Mar 10, 2008 at 6:11 PM Post #20 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm sure Smaggo the Tit can back me up on this, but eat more cheese. Always have a few slices at hand, and it is best when warmed. I like to keep some Kraft singles on my bald spot, and crackers in my pockets. Of course it's best to have your cheese with wine, so keep a bottle down the front of your pants in a paper bag and you're all set!

does cheesecakes count? i love cheesecakes!

Mar 10, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #21 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does cheesecakes count? i love cheesecakes!

YES!!! PUT SOME CHEESE ON IT TOOOOO!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Mar 10, 2008 at 6:31 PM Post #22 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YES!!! PUT SOME CHEESE ON IT TOOOOO!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

CHEESY CHEESECAKE!!! OMG YES!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mark_h /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are a lot of excercises that dont involve the feet

yeah... but most of them aren't much fun to do
frown.gif
i'm more into basketball, tennis, soccer, mountain biking...

Mar 10, 2008 at 6:34 PM Post #23 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah... but most of them aren't much fun to do
frown.gif
i'm more into basketball, tennis, soccer, mountain biking...

Ah, erm...apples? (In pie)

Mar 10, 2008 at 7:06 PM Post #24 of 32
Water, lots. 60 ounces burns something like 100 calories and it keeps off hunger. It should be your trump card.

Proper fiber intake. All-bran mixed with yoplait light is delicious, only way I can get that stuff down though. Apples are a good natural source, eat them in the morning and they wake you up and help digestion.

Stay away from simple carbs (white bread, most sweets), stick with complex carbs (wheat and other products).

20% fat (not saturated or trans), 30% carbs, and about 50% protein (tuna but watch out for the albacore with high mercury. Whey shakes, white meats like turkey and chicken, maybe egg whites and no fat cheese)

Make sure that you eat enough. Never go under 1500 calories for a male or 1200 for a female even when losing weight. You have to monitor that closely because too little only hurts your metabolism and makes you gain as well as digest your organs and too much... well, you get that one probably. Stick to at least 2000 calories for males depending on height and frame when maintaining. Fat cells never go away (barring surgery), they only shrink, so don't expect to ever be a world class body builder if your overweight. That six pack may never be as defined again...

Make habits. Its like 85% nutrition, 15% exercise. That exercise though makes you feel much better, increases metabolism and also willpower in my case, so I rank it a little higher. I also find multivitamins give me more energy and general feeling of well-being. Exercise definately sharpens the brain for the studying. Some good turkey or chicken wraps, delicious fresh vegetables, and I even use chocolate whey and calcium chews because I am a chocoholic. I could give you much more information, but this is just a forum post.

Mar 10, 2008 at 7:51 PM Post #27 of 32
contract pneumonia every two weeks for 8 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back