I cant decide between these 2 in ear monitors
Oct 29, 2013 at 3:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

BoserPoser69

New Head-Fier
Bose IE2 vs Klipsch s4i? what do you guys think? i cant decide between these 2 and if have any other suggestions i'd love to hear, just remember keep the recommendations under $200. thank you!

Oct 29, 2013 at 3:35 PM Post #2 of 5
  Bose IE2 vs Klipsch s4i? what do you guys think? i cant decide between these 2 and if have any other suggestions i'd love to hear, just remember keep the recommendations under $200. thank you!

Neither.... there are MUCH MUCH better iem's for the price range. those 2 arent worth the money IMO. i have heard the ie2 and owned the s4i for beat around headphones and found them to be terrible....its up to you.

Oct 29, 2013 at 4:35 PM Post #5 of 5
$200 is a pretty decent price range to grab some good IEMs, especially if you're willing to look at used ones. I think the Westone 2 or 3, Shure 315, JVC FX700 (this is kind of like an open back IEM just FYI), Sony mdr-7550, used ie8, and many many more. We can actually give you advice on what might fit with your sound preference if you let us know what that is? What genre of music? what headphones/iem have you used before and liked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back