1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

I/C-Trade Denon AHD-1001 Seller Refub

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by magicman74, Aug 2, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (5)
  1. Magicman74
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Well I thought I put these up from a possible trade or for sale.  These were bought from another member Here:
    http://www.head-fi.org/t/672073/price-drop-refurbished-denon-ah-d1001#post_9660163

I put a bit of info in that thread as well. Basically I bought these from that seller. He listed them as a Refurb from Denon, which I HIGHLY doubt because of the condition I got them in. We all know Factory Refubs come brand spanking new but these for sure had MUCH usage.
    So basically what I did was tear them down and rebuilt them up from the ground. The only thing I used off his set were the black cups.
    Everything else is new.  I had a near perfect Silver headband, A Brand new D-2000 cable right from Denon. ($75) Don't ask a true nightmare dealing with Denon. And a matching set of Drivers out of a Broken Cal I bought from Fry's. After talking the manager in to selling them too me. ($25 bucks-not bad eh?)  So I put them all together, Cardas Silver Solder used, not that that matters, but hey!!!

I would really like to trade but I'm willing to sell.  I think $100 is a fair offer dues to the new parts and my labor.  These sound great as everyone knows but they will be a mess to use on the go. The AHD-2000 cable is nearly 11ft long.  Can't really stuff that in your pocket now can you.
    These would be more of a set to use at your desk maybe even for gaming etc.  Am not really sure what I'm after trade wise.
    I would be interested in some Grado's again, I might have been unfair when I had my 80's.  Hell maybe even another set of M50's.
    I know both of those new can be bought at the $100 range. So a slightly used set would be a good trade off...Hell make an offer..I'm open!!! I'm also after a set of Shure 440's.

DSCF0118.jpg

2. Magicman74
    Still have these!!!  Looking for a set of Shure 440's in great shape of course!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.