1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

I/C Ipod Touch 3rd Gen As New/Adult Owned 32G's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (5)
  1. Magicman74
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Just thought I'd toss out an interest check for a Third Gen Touch, as new. Slightly used, and I mean slightly. It has never left my house and has basically been stored in my desk for a few months. Not a scratch on it, Front and Back. If you went to the Apple store and bought it you'd think its brand spanking new. It's the 32 Gig model and was a gift, so it's not second hand, I'm the original owner.
    It will come with the orignal sales case, and I'll add a brand new Apple cable. I'm not sure where the buds are, so it might be missing those, not that you'd want them anyhow. I'll aslo toss in an Otterbox Defender case. this one:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005AI4OC2/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3/192-4831416-7343865?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=1TKYMWAV3S9C13YSF7S0&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1535523722&pf_rd_i=B007WT9I1E

$30 bucks right there. I'll post pics if anyone is interested, I'll also ship overs seas at your cost. It WILL be pricey so take that in mind.

For US $100 + $5.65 Shipping I'll cover Paypal fee's.....$100 is FIRM, no offers...You can get a used one cheaper, but not MINTY :D
    DSCF0150.jpg

2. Magicman74
    SOLD to sfoxy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.