1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

I/C Denon AHD600 / Cal / Meier XXS

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by magicman74, Oct 28, 2015.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (5)
  1. Magicman74
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Just an check to see if anyone is interested in a As New Denon AHD600, Original Cal & Meier XXS amp.
    The Denon's Were a gift and used maybe 3 or 4 times. Too much bass for me. Pristine New condition Have the Box, cables etc...
    $200 Firm on the Denon's-No trades

Like wise on the Cal, used them maybe two times, Have the box etc.  $50- No Trades

Meier XXS portable amp- Not much to say on this on , Check the reviews.  This is the silver version, Runs on a 9Volt battery.
    Pristine condition, never used away from my desk.  Only portable Amp I kept, Nothing in it's price range can really compete. All the Fiio products Ive tried aren't even in the same League... $100 Firm- No trades

I will Ship worldwide but the shipping is on you, Which is costly, but no problem shipping.

I'll post up pictures if there is an interest or if you're in the Long Beach, Ca area you can come on by!!!
    Also these are all adult owned, Me, So no crap from kids who don't take care of their things :)

DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00021.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.