I bought a pretty nice amp.
Oct 22, 2008 at 11:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 65

DLMStudio4u

New Head-Fier
As there are guys ask me about Mina's characteristic and the differences from The Tomahawk, there are a few words for it. First, the ductibility of highs is just alright, and it has a good audio resolution.Then I gotta say it has a nice mid-range, which sounds a little warm and very beautiful. The bass dive deeper than The Tomahawk. The granularity of details is not as much as Tomahawk.

In fact, the size of Mina is not exactly the same as Tomahawk. And the most differences is that for mina, the soundstage is bigger, and i believe the positioning is better, and also it has a sound with faster speed. You can feel more power from this little guy.
wink_face.gif

My English is poor. I wish the expression is clear.
redface.gif

For now the sound is a little gruff. I believe it will improve after period of time.
Ps: The battery has a visible affection to the sound,which is out of your image.

Oct 22, 2008 at 1:19 PM Post #7 of 65
That certainly is a beautiful looking amp! Congratulations! It kinda looks like Tomahawk's Asian girlfriend

Oct 22, 2008 at 2:25 PM Post #10 of 65
Are there any internal shots? The option of having the case customized with a laser is pretty neat.

Oct 22, 2008 at 3:09 PM Post #13 of 65
Congratulations!
biggrin.gif

It looks pretty nice indeed...

Oct 22, 2008 at 3:09 PM Post #15 of 65
Congrats! Nice looking amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back