I am looking for a good set of headphones for under $300 dollars.
Aug 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #2 of 8
AKG K550 [Selling a pair my self ] are very nice cans, the bass is how ever very DEEP and has a nice tight kick, might not be what your used to while it is actually very nice. 

In addition the Ath a900x is another great can to give a listen to, in fact with both cans [if you buy them used] you would have enough left over to purchase an amp such as the Fiio e07 that amp would improve the sound of your iPhone and your computer, as it is a DAC [used with a computer] and a headphone amp [when used with computer and iPhone] it has bass and treble adjustments as well which would make a headphone like the 

Ath a900x or Akg K550 have more bass if you desired it! 

Aug 31, 2013 at 12:48 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:
Can I wear the AKG K550s out of the house or would I look like a retard? Also I heard they have a huge non-detachable cord which sucks.

Well I think you'd look like a baws with em outside your house lol

and yea the cable is big but you can braid it or you can do what I do which is to make it into 6 inch loops then secure the loops with a rubberband which makes it more manageable 

Aug 31, 2013 at 1:59 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:
How about the Sony xb1000

I owned the xb 700 too much bass for me at the end of the day, the 1000 is equally as over bassy 

but if we r talking about fashion I wore my xb700s in public xD 

Aug 31, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:
I don't want the headphones to be ugly but I'm not super picky when it comes to fashion a am a bass head so the xb 1000s are appealing but they are so expensive
frown.gif

They cost that much because they are discountinued 

... Hmm check your pm's my friend I have an offer for you! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back