i am looking for a good music service with lifetime menbership with unlimited downloads
Jun 27, 2010 at 3:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

gamer-33

Head-Fier
 ok i found These two music services MP3 Elevation or MP3 Lingo. dose anyone use These services its cheap a lifetime menbership with unlimited downloads are These music services any good thanks for any info you can give me

Jun 28, 2010 at 7:43 PM Post #2 of 9
Well the mp3 Lingo site is down, and the mp3 elevation won't let you browse their catalog before signing up.  I think that pretty much answers your questions right there.

Subscriptions sites are a bad idea.  I doubt you'll find anything with a decent catalog that has anything like those kind of terms.  The record companies won't allow it.  Plus, do you actually think such a company is actually going to last a 'lifetime'?  When they go belly up your music is gonna stop working, I'd bet.

Jun 29, 2010 at 2:39 AM Post #4 of 9
Not sure if this counts, but the Zune subscription fee is $15 dollars a month and you get unlimited downloads, as long as you keep paying the fee, plus you keep 10 of those downloads. Only bad thing is it ties you down to using a Zune.

Jun 29, 2010 at 2:46 AM Post #5 of 9
Buy and sell CDs...don't know if this is exactly legal because I believe once you sell the CD you are supposed to delete the music from your hard drives, etc., but I doubt anyone actually does this. 

Jun 29, 2010 at 2:49 AM Post #6 of 9
Quote:
Buy and sell CDs...don't know if this is exactly legal because I believe once you sell the CD you are supposed to delete the music from your hard drives, etc., but I doubt anyone actually does this. 

In the same spirit, libraries are a treasure chest of free if perhaps sinful lossless. I'm guilty.

Jun 29, 2010 at 5:17 PM Post #9 of 9
Mp3panda offers unlimited download for life time(pay only $250), mp3fiesta, soundike, legal sounds, mp3 milllions, iomoio(download free ringtones of all songs you purchase for iphone or other brands), all has good plans and are really cheap. But some sites sell all songs in 320kbps mp3 format like mp3 caprice, millisongs and the quality is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back