Hugo TT 2 by Chord Electronics - The Official Thread
Jun 21, 2018 at 4:11 PM Post #736 of 18,887
Had this weird dream last night I walked up to this massive tower full of speakers and electronic gear,it was a huge room and the other side of this vast room was another tower full of speakers electronic gear,jumped on a Unicorn and was flying from one side of the room to the other with the music banging best I've heard, what does this mean?
Confucious says 'don't eat three bags of M&Ms, just before going to bed'.

Jun 21, 2018 at 5:16 PM Post #739 of 18,887
Had this weird dream last night I walked up to this massive tower full of speakers and electronic gear,it was a huge room and the other side of this vast room was another tower full of speakers electronic gear,jumped on a Unicorn and was flying from one side of the room to the other with the music banging best I've heard, what does this mean?

It means the Mrs. put a little something in your tea last night.

Jun 21, 2018 at 6:28 PM Post #740 of 18,887
Maybe your on the unicorns horn of a musical dilemma. Maybe the se/balanced connection issue isn’t fully resolved.

Jun 21, 2018 at 6:50 PM Post #741 of 18,887

the wifey wants new shoes with a matching handbag!

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2018 at 8:24 AM Post #744 of 18,887

Rick James says ?

R I P

Darkness

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 22, 2018 at 8:54 AM Post #745 of 18,887
Well that's the other weird thing,when I dream of the Mrs we don't get on, she always wants to be with someone else

Ok, now that my dream has ended, I am finished with her, do you want her back ?

If so,

The receipt is in the bag.

Before anyone poops the bed, its a joke,

The receipt is in my pocket.

:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 22, 2018 at 12:17 PM Post #746 of 18,887
Edit - forgot to answer about London CanJam - yes I will be there... there will be very good reasons for you to attend!

Hi Rob,

Catching up on this thread. Great to hear the above, as I will be attending CanJam London this year, and looking forward to the "good reasons" to attend!

Jun 22, 2018 at 12:37 PM Post #747 of 18,887
@Rob Watts

I want to bring my reference headphones - HD800 with SD mod, Cardas Clear balanced cable terminated with male 4-pin XLR - to London to try with the TT 2 and whatever other goodies are coming out.

What is the best type of adapter for the TT 2 for this use case? Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Balanced-Female-Hi-end-Silver-Adapter/dp/B010NCR8GI, with the 2 x 3-pin XLRs attached to the XLR outputs in the back?

Jun 22, 2018 at 12:50 PM Post #748 of 18,887
@Rob Watts

I want to bring my reference headphones - HD800 with SD mod, Cardas Clear balanced cable terminated with male 4-pin XLR - to London to try with the TT 2 and whatever other goodies are coming out.

What is the best type of adapter for the TT 2 for this use case? Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Balanced-Female-Hi-end-Silver-Adapter/dp/B010NCR8GI, with the 2 x 3-pin XLRs attached to the XLR outputs in the back?

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't something like this adapter cheapen the audio quality? Wouldn't it be better to have someone make you a custom adapter using higher quality wire instead?

Jun 22, 2018 at 1:01 PM Post #749 of 18,887
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't something like this adapter cheapen the audio quality? Wouldn't it be better to have someone make you a custom adapter using higher quality wire instead?

Oh, no doubt. I wasn't asking about that specific adapter, but just the type. I could get Moon Audio to build me a higher quality one. Remember - this is just for auditioning purposes.

Long term, I'd just get my cable reterminated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back