1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Huge Sale!

2 3
Next

Last
Trader History (7)
  1. Piotr Michalak
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hello guys, I've gut much stuff to sell. Reason is, I've got a huge collection already, and have even found myself my end-game. So please do not hestitate to write me and you may also propose a trade, however be so kind to propose wisely or widely. Photos will be made upon request!
    1. ATH W3000anv mini-jack sockets by Forza! €SOLD
    2. Final Piano Forte VIII mmcx sockets! €470
    3. Final Piano Forte X-G mmcx sockets! €1500
    4. Beyerdynamic DT-R10 (DT880 in wood cups!) €470
    5. AKG K1000 mini-jack plugs by Forza w/ noir hybrid pigtails! €1630
    6. Sony PFR-V1 (sony baby-akg-k1000 equivalent) - mmcx mod scales up greatly with good cable €300
    7. Bravo Sharkk €140
    8. AK240 blue note €1050
    9. Cayin iDAC-6 €697
    10. ASL Twin Head MKIII €2100
    11. CEntrance DACportable €120
    12. Cable Forza Noir hifiman - 4pin 3m €210

Ultrasone IQ Pro $OLD
    Ultrasone Edition 5 limited $OLD
    Grado PS1000e $OLD
    AKG K3003i no box, neutral filter $OLD
    baby Stax SRS-002 $OLD
    Lotoo Paw Gold $old

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  2. Piotr Michalak
    (deleted)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  3. Piotr Michalak
  4. Piotr Michalak
    I also have Chord Hugo 2, silver version, like new, with blue dignis case - $OLD or best offer

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  5. Piotr Michalak
    Here's my video review of PF X-G and PF VIII if you're interested:

- still before mmcx mod. After that they scale up much, depending on the cable.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  6. Piotr Michalak
  7. gtrx333
    What's your endgame?

8. milkyspray
    I'm curious too, what's your end game? I doubt I'll ever find one. All mine sound like end games.

9. ZappaMan
    Hi Piotr- how much is your WM1Z?

10. Quasimodosbelfry
    How much would you like for the WM1Z and the Dignis case?

11. Piotr Michalak
    Hey guys, I tried finding the current price for WM1Z, there is none on amazon.de, and there is one on amazon.co.uk for £2,562.00, normally £3,000.00 (so there's a discount), + £18.30 delivery. Normally to calculate a fair second market price I often deduct the VAT and tax, so we have /120% (20% VAT in UK) and x80% (20% tax in UK) which gives us 1708 GBP, gbpeur is 1,14, so that gives us EDIT€ +shipping +pp.

I will add both a Dignis brown leather case, and I will add three 4,4mm trrrs => 2,5mm trrs connector, totalling circa $500 worth, no additional charge.
    The pigtails may come in handy since most cables are still 2,5mm terminated. These three are:
    1. Forza Noir Hybrid
    2. Lavricables 16 core with Eidolic 4,4mm
    3. Personally made for me by my friend - the shortest connector possible, so very neutral sounding, and albo angled, not straight, which makes it very convenient - you can't buy this one anywhere. This one is really cool!
    You may see them all on the photos.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    ZappaMan likes this.
  12. Piotr Michalak
    It's a good source of WM1Z or Ultima or Hugo2 + Shure KSE1500 + custom shells (Sensaphonics > Snugs) + a good IC (Lavricables or Forza Noir Hybrid). The custom shells change KSE1500 into a perfect headphone, hands down.

rodel808 and ZappaMan like this.
  13. Piotr Michalak
    BTW good to know here another person who has and I suppose that also loves Final Lab2.

14. gtrx333
    Yeah there many others headphones that I would've liked to try for it's price but none are as special and exclusive as the lab 2.

15. Piotr Michalak
2 3
Next

Last