Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here
May 26, 2016 at 1:56 PM Post #2,461 of 3,643
Guys, I wonder if anybody is willing to spend 5 minutes of his time to help me giving a meaning to the loss of almost 400 Euro which I suffered while trying to be helpful to the Community compiling the most complete article on BT Headphones ever.
Please have a look HERE and leave your feedback about the missing information on the website of that questionable producer of Headphones, and start spreading the voice about the most expensive suggestion which I will be able to give after testing all BT Headphones on Earth: AVOID that Company at any cost.

May 29, 2016 at 3:06 PM Post #2,462 of 3,643
I'm looking for an on-ear headphone to use while commuting/working out. I read multiple reviews and the XTZ headphone divine and the Sennheiser M2OEBT caught my eye, but 2 things aren't clear to me yet :

- Which headphone has a tighter fit ? (won't fall of while laying down)
- Is the XTZ usable in very noisy situations (gym, train, bus,...)

Greetz

May 30, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #2,463 of 3,643
  - Which headphone has a tighter fit ? (won't fall of while laying down)
- Is the XTZ usable in very noisy situations (gym, train, bus,...)

Hi Belgian,

it depend from your head. Heads have different size, just like headphones.
On my average sized head none of them would fall, but the M2OEBT is a bit tighter and this may help in case you are going to vigorously shake your head or other strange stuff.
You could also bend the headband of the Divine to increase the clamping force, but if your head is small you would have to bend it a lot and this will result in a lesser comfort because the cups do not swivel and so the bottom part of the pads would press more than the upper part.

The Divine work well in the situations you named. I cannot talk of a Flight, never tried.
But the M2OEBT would definitely be a better choice for noisy environments, due to their ANC.

Given your needs I would go for the M2OEBT.

May 30, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #2,464 of 3,643
I'm glad you're back, Giogio! 
smile.gif

Jun 2, 2016 at 2:38 AM Post #2,466 of 3,643
Hi all, im looking for a BT headphones Over ear with a max budget of 100€, i dindnt see options in this thread for that amount.

Mostly used for ps4 (need mic) and phone, any recomendations??

Anyone know about quality of Air fi Matrix2 AF62-CF??

Thanks

Jun 5, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #2,467 of 3,643
Hi 
I had mee Matrix2 and i need to tell that they are nice pair of heaphones but for me the build and shallow pads didnt fit to my needs. Sound was decent expacially mids, but bass was ehhhh....where is that bass? :p

I have a question about Fidelio M2BT...i bought them and i really, really loved them :) at begining i was dissapointed because i noticed crackes and hissing and connection issue i was very close to sell them. But i find the reason - i bought USB dongle and after install and pair headphone they start to sound amazing! 
But comfort is just good my ears hurt after 1hour.
So my question is:
Should i sell Fidelio M2BT headphone and but V-moda Crossfade Wireless (they should fit around my ears)? :)

Jun 5, 2016 at 8:50 PM Post #2,468 of 3,643
Bose just came out with the Bose QuietComfort 35 (noise canceling wireless version of the QC25 AFAIK) 

Really tempted to grab them as I need noise canceling for traveling but damn if that Bose "sound" isn't boring as hell :\

Jun 5, 2016 at 11:16 PM Post #2,469 of 3,643
  Hi 
I had mee Matrix2 and i need to tell that they are nice pair of heaphones but for me the build and shallow pads didnt fit to my needs. Sound was decent expacially mids, but bass was ehhhh....where is that bass? :p

I have a question about Fidelio M2BT...i bought them and i really, really loved them :) at begining i was dissapointed because i noticed crackes and hissing and connection issue i was very close to sell them. But i find the reason - i bought USB dongle and after install and pair headphone they start to sound amazing! 
But comfort is just good my ears hurt after 1hour.
So my question is:
Should i sell Fidelio M2BT headphone and but V-moda Crossfade Wireless (they should fit around my ears)? :)

If you have an iPhone and like bass, do consider the Crossfade Wireless. How big is your head and how is it shaped? I have a bit of an egg-shaped head, my US fitted hat size is a 7-3/4. That felt like the maximum for the CFW. And get the XL earpads too; many people complain that the stock earpads are too small. The headband on the CFW is strong, yet flexible. So there is some clamping pressure with these. When I went from iPhone to Android, the sound quality was much worse. That's because the CFW doesn't support the aptX codec. See the CFW thread for more on that.

Bose just came out with the Bose QuietComfort 35 (noise canceling wireless version of the QC25 AFAIK) 

Really tempted to grab them as I need noise canceling for traveling but damn if that Bose "sound" isn't boring as hell :\

Someone on Reddit said the audio is bad when you listen wired & with ANC off. With Bluetooth on, the ANC is forced and can't be turned off.

Jun 5, 2016 at 11:25 PM Post #2,470 of 3,643
  If you have an iPhone and like bass, do consider the Crossfade Wireless. How big is your head and how is it shaped? I have a bit of an egg-shaped head, my US fitted hat size is a 7-3/4. That felt like the maximum for the CFW. And get the XL earpads too; many people complain that the stock earpads are too small. The headband on the CFW is strong, yet flexible. So there is some clamping pressure with these. When I went from iPhone to Android, the sound quality was much worse. That's because the CFW doesn't support the aptX codec. See the CFW thread for more on that.

Someone on Reddit said the audio is bad when you listen wired & with ANC off. With Bluetooth on, the ANC is forced and can't be turned off.

Not too big of a deal for me as they're mostly for traveling. Just damn at the Bose premium price. They have hands down the best NC and comfort, its just so much money for the bland Bose audio quality. Guess I need to bite the bullet and buy them somewhere with a good return policy 

Jun 6, 2016 at 3:43 AM Post #2,471 of 3,643

I have small head with small ears :D i found small pads diameters and i will fit in them like around the ear :) but other problem is that AptX...I have iPhone but i also listen music in house from notebook with Logilink CSR AptX adapter and i am afraid that when i buy them and pair with laptop they will sound like bad, cheap pair of headphone :frowning2:

Jun 7, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #2,472 of 3,643
Big thanks to Giogio for this thread.

Really scratching my head at the moment looking for some new BT cans not a audiophile by any means but know good sound when i hear it.

I have just received the Sony ZX770BN for a little test and so far top of the tree of what i have tested and these are the cheapest.
Other include 
Plantronics backbeat pro. My tuppence worth. Sound was great but weight/clamping pressure got in the way for me.
Sony MDR10RBT. Really comfortable but sonics not so.
Bose Soundlink AE2 Comfort good sonics better than MDR10RBT on par with Plantronics.

Now i have searched for a review from yourself of the Sony H.ear MDR100ABN but can i hell find one. A little help please :)
Are these woth the extra £120 are they 50% better than the ZX770BN
I did fancy the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 but nearly £400 notes and wife not happy about that. 

I listen to everything from 80s up. Lots of Rock (Dream Theater / Whitesnake) and movie tracks on PC with 320 kb and FLAC.
Will also be using them to listen through Sony Amp for Movies/TV (Just got myself a Avantree Adaptor.)

Already use Sennheiser 180 wireless through amp for movies but want to cover all bases.

Anyway thanks for listening.
Jed.

Jun 10, 2016 at 8:09 AM Post #2,473 of 3,643
Hello Folks :)
I have Philips Fidelio M2BT and i really, really enjoy the sound signature :) bass is great, listening gives so much fun!
But there is some problem with comfort for me, after 1 hour of listening i start feel discomfort and then pain.
So i have the question for u and for ur experience/knowledge :)

Do u know any headphones (Bluetooth) which are Around-The-Ear and have similar sound signature as Fidelio M2BT?
With comfort pads, good batter life and maybe ANC (this is optional, not neccessary)?

I will using them with notebook - CSR AptX dongle, and iPhone SE (AAC?)

Hope u will help me :)

Jun 10, 2016 at 8:52 AM Post #2,475 of 3,643
  Gregio, maybe Beoplay H8 or Momentum 2.0? No first-hand experience with either, but might be worth looking into. They both cost a lot more than Fidelio M2BT though

Beoplay H8 is on ear so my ears will hurt again :frowning2: The Momentum 2.0 dont support AAC so both are out :p
And another information i would like to spend like 300-350 Euro :)

I was thinking about Sony MDR 100ABN (but do they have bass and sound similar to M2BT? and im not sure how they will pair with iPhone SE) and V-moda Crossfade Wireless (but in other hand no AptX supp, and im afraid sound quality from notebook)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back