Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here
Apr 27, 2016 at 10:43 PM Post #2,311 of 3,643
Anyone here tried the Marshall Major Bluetooth headphone? All I know is that it has 30hrs of battery, but compared to similar BT headphones, how does it fair?
they are wonderful. Not in all music, there is a boost in the mid bass which resonates a bit too much on some tracks, but they have a very very nice signature which sounds amazing with some music, specially rock. I first noticed it on money for nothing of dire straits. Perfect sound.
It really seems a Marshall monitor, vintage sound.
It looks very nice, feels good, and the cable is the one which is like a spring, how do you say in English? And with golden connectors. Looks amazing.
Highly recommendable.

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #2,313 of 3,643
Too heavy, not good sound, next!
??? Which headphone exactly? Heavy how? Weight or music? Which music?
If you talk of the Marshall Major II I strongly disagree, I've tested them with 66 songs of different genres during my tests for the ultimate comparison and they sound definitely amazing on most tracks.

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:18 PM Post #2,315 of 3,643
Newest Marshall. They are SOOO heavy I wouldnt deem them portable.
please post a link to the headphone you mean.
I only know one BT Marshall, the Major II, and are extremely light, small, flexible and very portable.

Apr 28, 2016 at 2:47 AM Post #2,317 of 3,643
Whats the weight on them? I emailed Marshall and them seemed super weighty. Plus reviews have not been kind..
you should not talk of headphones which you didn't try.
Surely not like if you had tried them.

Apr 28, 2016 at 3:49 AM Post #2,320 of 3,643
Koss Pro4AA

1970--my first headphones. The first TRUE headphones.

Make that OLD wyseman, since I've just dated myself... 
triportsad.gif

(Ooo! Ooo! One Hundreth Post!)

Apr 28, 2016 at 4:28 AM Post #2,322 of 3,643
Thanks Giogio!!
The term is "coiled". I know 1wyseman said it already, just wanted to let it out. lol..

Does it sound the same as wired MajorII? More or Less?? That is what I currently have. I don't suppose this is really heavy. Seems you have a good experience trying this. I will give this a try in the local stores here. Assuming they have samples.
Thanks guys!

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #2,323 of 3,643
Don't forget the JBL Synchros S400bt, amazing power, nice v shaped signature.
The JBL Everest 300 and the Beats Solo 2 are also good for that music.
The Polk Hinge too.
A few more too. Must test more.

I have an eye on the jbl 300 I demoed the elite 300 and I fell in love, one thing I may not need anc but how good is the isolation on the standard 300?? Or is elite 300 worth the extra cash??

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:20 PM Post #2,324 of 3,643
Anyone have experience with puro labs bt5200? I had a pair of puro ie500 iems for $50 and they were better than anything under $200 imo, may have to give these a shot thru amazon.(ps 1yr warrenty it says, return if not 100% satisfied) or ofcoarse 30day thru amazon

Apr 29, 2016 at 12:27 AM Post #2,325 of 3,643
I have an eye on the jbl 300 I demoed the elite 300 and I fell in love, one thing I may not need anc but how good is the isolation on the standard 300?? Or is elite 300 worth the extra cash??

Elite 300 is worth the extra cash in my opinion because it adds not only ANC, but user-adjustable EQ and ANC level that can be set with an app (iOS and I believe android also) and that "sticks" whenever you're using the headphones in Bluetooth mode, no matter what app you are using.

I had these and really liked the sound and that EQ-on-the-headphones you customize with an app, but I took them back after a week because I felt they clamped too hard on my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back