1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by giogio, Dec 15, 2014.
Tags:
First

Back
219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228
  1. dcfac73
    Lagoon is available now apparently.

2. JoshG1217
    Sort of. I can't find a retailer. The site for Beyer no longer her says "coming soon."

3. BadReligionPunk
    I have the XM2. Just always figured that Sony wanted a relaxing, mellow and smooth sound being that they are for flying and commuting. Both of which can be stressful. I have been wanting the XM3 as the XM2 have been a godsend. Outside of the mildly boosted mid bass, they are pretty "soothing" and do well with all genres.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  4. JoshG1217
    The Xm3 is a definite sound upgrade to the 2's. Better clarity overall.

5. hifi80sman
    Indeed. I still enjoy my XM3 far more than my XM2, but if you could marry the XM3 comfort & ANC with the PX soundstage (very good for a closed back) & SQ/character, there's my gold standard.

That being said, I agree they are not far apart, but this is a game of inches.

Sonic Defender likes this.
  6. JoshG1217
    First real review of Lagoon ANC.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  7. llamaluv
    I've had the Denon AH-GC30 for about a week now. I got it despite it being a newly released headphone lacking in user or "reviewer" impressions because I kind of like the Denon brand and their marketing comms included phrases like, "natural tonal balance free from exaggerated colorations".

I don't have a good sense of what's considered acceptable or not in terms of tonal deviations or overall performance when it comes to consumer headphones in this price category, and this is my first bluetooth headphone to boot (stepping into the modern age, I guess). But I find them to be alright to pretty good. Something like that. The mids and highs are fairly enjoyable. Treble is polite but reasonably articulate. Bass is a lil tubby though, I can't lie, though I don't know if it fares better or worse than its competitors of this type. I EQ the bass down a couple dB and EQ the treble up a little bit. Still, overall, enjoyable enough for its use case.

Oh yea, and noise cancellation is alright though not as dramatic as the Sony 1000XM3, based on the minute or two I listened to the latter. And build quality is fine IMO, I don't feel short-changed on that point.

trellus likes this.
  8. greenkomodo1
    Looking at getting a pair IN EAR BT headphones for running/cycling but also because they are so convenient so would like to use them for travelling and permanent use. Currently I'm using iBasso IT01 and love their thick sound so what are the bluetooth equivalent of their sound signature?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
First

Back
219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228