1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by giogio, Dec 15, 2014.
Tags:
First

Back
190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199
201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210
Next

Last
  1. Sonic Defender Contributor
    I heard the P5 wireless and I'm surprised, but it sounded muddy and congested compared with the P7 wireless, and I also think the H500BT is a better sound than the P5, but opinions vary I'm sure.

2. trellus
    Have you heard the Onkyo ES-FC300 wired cans by any chance and if so do the H500BT cans sound anything like those?

Quote:

3. Sonic Defender Contributor
    I have the newer ONKYO A800, H900M and the H500BT, but sorry not the model you were asking about. Is that an IEM? If so I never use them, only headphones as I have a terrible time getting IEMs to fit.

4. trellus

Not IEM's, they are classified as on-ear although they are quite large for on-ear and could be over-ear for some people, and they were for a year or so on the Inner Fidelity Wall of Fame.

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/delightful-onkyo-es-fc300-and-es-hf300
    300x300px-LS-fd493bce_B00HFTUGQ2-41xafYeIT2L.jpg

5. Sonic Defender Contributor
    Gotcha. Well if you don't mind over the ear, and perhaps a higher price the H900M is really, really good. I can't believe how much I'm enjoying them. I know this is a Bluetooth thread, but seeing as how you had asked about a wired headphone, I felt it was okay to go OT a little. Apparently Accessory Jacks carries the H900M for a good price, and maybe even some US Best Buy locations.

6. 1wyseman
    I love me some P5 wireless. Second most favorite of all.

7. dcfac73
    It's an around ear no? Ok, it is on ear.
    How does it compare to the p5 and Audio Technica SR5bt?

8. Sonic Defender Contributor
    Keep in mind that my time with the P5 wireless was limited, but despite that I really did feel that it was quickly apparent that I liked the H500BT better. The ONKYO I felt had more clarity while still offering very good bass. I am currently deciding will I just sell my P7 wireless as the ONKYO is very enjoyable. I would still say the P7 is the better of the two, but not by a wide margin so I'm debating if I should have two BT headphones. Recently I have been reaching for the H500BT most when I'm on the go as it is the more portable option and of course sounds very good to my ears. Sorry mate, never heard the SR5BT, would like to though.

dcfac73 likes this.
  9. dcfac73
    Anyone used the Fiil Diva or Wireless? Any impressions/comparisons would be appreciated.

10. BaronBongo

I tried some H500BT's for a while but was annoyed by some quiet background buzzing when connected wirelessly. Is this something you've experienced?

11. Sonic Defender Contributor
    Can't say I have really noticed this. I do know that there is supposed to always be a little hiss that comes with a BT connection stream, but when music is playing I have never noticed anything. I'll listen harder next time and let you know. Cheers.

12. aeromojito
    I have come across this in a few BT devices. In a well designed device, you shouldn't hear it enough for it to be annoying, if at all. It seems to be very audible on some homebuilt speakers that myself and many others have done. It is caused by the BT chip's transmissions leaking into the audio through parasitics or power lines. I would send expensive headphones back under warranty.

13. Sonic Defender Contributor
    Yes, it could be an issue as I'm pretty darn sure mine are super quiet.

14. josemaria92000
    Sometimes it happens with some BT devices. For example, in my B&O H7's I could easily hear a certain noise in the background at the beginning of the play in wireless mode (not very annoying because the sound was barely audible and only for a few seconds). But with the H500BT's I can't hear anything at all in the background. Complete silence. So I suppose it's an issue. I agree with aeromojito that it's a reason to send them back. It's fair to demand no issues like these in expensive headphones.

15. BaronBongo
    It was most noticeable with audiobooks so I did send them back. Though if yours don't have the same problem, I might go for another pair as it sounds as though I had a faulty set.

Thanks for everyone's feedback.

First

Back
190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199
201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210
Next

Last