1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones - post your own comparisons here

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by giogio, Dec 15, 2014.
Tags:
First

Back
182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202
Next

Last
  1. Sound Eq
    whoever is looking for a bluetooth hp look at no other hp than b&w p7 wireless

i honestly recommend the p7 this is a master piece in creation in terms of sound quality

i am truly truly recommending it to everyone, all my friends that listened to it liked it and we all can not believe the sound it produces is coming over bluetooth

it changed our perspectives about bluetooth all together

2. 1wyseman

I've never noticed anything like that with my ATH-WS99BT. Don't know what that might be. Could it have anything to do with your DAP/AMP/source?

3. 1wyseman

I'm wondering how much experience you've had with high-end BT headphones over the past couple of years, because there are many contenders for top-notch Bluetooth sound. Yes, they all have varying SQ, but the overall myth and perception of a BT headphone as being vastly inferior to wired cans is gone.

And, yes, I would put B&W right near the top. The B&W P5 is my second favorite BT headphone. Others in the same category that I have personal experience with are B&O H8; Philips Fidelio M2BT; M&D M60; Sennheiser M2; ATH WS99BT; Def. Tech Symphony 1; Harmon Kardon BT Premium; XTZ Devine; Plantronics BBP; Denon AHGC20...

...all worthy competitors. And there are more--with new ones coming out all the time. BT has come a long way.

4. Sound Eq
    i heard a big share of them and did not like any of the ones i heard

Philips Fidelio M2BT; Sennheiser alot of them; ATH WS99BT; Harmon Kardon BT Premium; Plantronics BBP; many sony ones, few beats ones, Parrot ziq3 and some others

Non are like B&W P7 wirless or even close to it

Graham Baker likes this.
  5. Graham Baker
    I also get the same click at the start/end of a song on my B & W P7W's - but not on my Bose QC35's or QC30's...
    There;'s also a noticeable hiss just before the song plays/just after it stops on the P7's, it can't be heard over any music, not even the quietest solo piano music I have. 
    It doesn't happen in-between tracks (Android/Poweramp) - I assume that the BT stream is continuous until an album/playlist is finished...
    It's not a huge problem but it's there on the P7's (others have also noticed it in the P7W thread) and yet not on my other BT HP's - I suspect it's due to the way the P7's manage power and the BT streaming - also the P7's have quite bit more gain than the Bose, IMHO it's an acceptable trade-off - increased power/battery life for a small click and very low level hiss (far less than the QC ANC hiss) that can't be heard when music is playing.
    I think it's the current state of the art with BT v4 - perhaps the new BT5 specs will have improved transmission protocols/less hiss/noise... :)

6. pashhtk27

So can anybody recommended me any 'good enough' wireless headphone at low price!

7. 329161
    I really detest the prejudice against this brand on this forum, and by so called audiophiles in general. At the end of the day it comes down to personal taste. Sure they're not a neutral sound signature, but they do have an appealing sound to many many people. To be prejudiced against a certain headphone because of image and styling is just as bad as liking a headphone just because of its image and styling. For me they really suit certain genres I listen to a lot, including electronic and hip hop. Considering they are endorsed by a hip hop luminary, this is absolutely understandable.

Sonic Defender likes this.
  8. jagwap

I agree with the Beats hate is no longer justifiable. The sound signature has calmed down on its extreme boosts, and the electronics and bluetooth is better sorted than most. B&O and Sennheiser had disastrous bluetooth issues, and now have more promonent bass than modern Beats in most models.

I am an audiophile who likes, needs a neutral responseb so they are still not for me. Also bluetooth is not yet good enough.

However I have been travelling a bit recently, and I hardly every see beats any more. Japan, US, Hong Kong, UK, China for six months, maybe 9 pairs on heads. 9! Hundreds of Bose, many Sony.

I'm beginning to think Apple paid around $3.49 billion too much for them.

9. Sonic Defender Contributor
    Agree for sure. I, however do still see Beats constantly at the university I attend and all over town here. For sure other brands have carved some of that market share away from Beats and I agree, Apple likely paid too much, but only time will tell.

10. Sonic Defender Contributor
    Puro Sound are good, and reasonable, not cheap, but not expensive either.

pashhtk27 likes this.
  11. Sonic Defender Contributor
    Totally loving the P7, but wishing that the new KEF, the Space One was Bluetooth. What a ridiculous oversight by KEF to not go BT.

12. buzzlulu

Maybe because the Bose and Sony have Noise Cancellation while the Beats do not.

13. buzzlulu

Maybe because the Bose and Sony have Noise Cancellation while the Beats do not.

14. buzzlulu

15. jagwap

​Beats have noise cancellation.  It may not be quite as good as Bose.

I can't believe I'm defending Beats. 

First

Back
182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191
193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202
Next

Last