HTC Touch PRO Phone
Nov 24, 2008 at 1:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

scaz

Head-Fier
I am thinking about buying a HTC Touch PRO. I don't know if anyone uses them for music and if they are any good. I can't find anything on a lod or anything like that. Let me know...

Thanks,
Zach

Dec 22, 2008 at 4:26 PM Post #2 of 5
I have an HTC Fuze, which is basically the HTC Touch Pro. I use mine for music on the go. The only problem is that I need to use the bulky mini usb to 3.5mm adapter that came with the phone.

Dec 22, 2008 at 5:56 PM Post #3 of 5
not used mine for music yet as I never ever unwrap all the ancilliary pieces u get with a phone re earphones, however it makes a great little vid player on the go.

as an aside ive just seen a video regarding the htc touch pro and htc fuze. I have the touch pro, yet the touch fuze from at&t is cosmetically identical while the sprint touch pro is totally different exterior yet the keyboard of the sprint touch pro is the correct touch pro keyboard while the fuze has a different numerical set up.

Very strange and obviously more about the carriers wanting their own individuality.

Dec 22, 2008 at 11:35 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by metril /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have an HTC Fuze, which is basically the HTC Touch Pro. I use mine for music on the go. The only problem is that I need to use the bulky mini usb to 3.5mm adapter that came with the phone.

Seidio makes a handy 3.5mm jack adapter with a mic and button on it (that is much less unwieldy than what came with the phone), so you can still use your headphones and keep the phone functions... You just need to make sure you turn the ringer down, or it will blow your head off on the first incoming call...

Dec 23, 2008 at 10:15 AM Post #5 of 5
I have had 2 htc phone I've used for serious listening on the go , so I can wholeheartly raccomand to give it a try and since your is a newest one should sound better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back