HTC 10 or iPhone + AMP/DAC (for max. 300€): which sounds better?
Sep 9, 2017 at 8:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

phiemon

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi,

I would like to know which sounds better between the HTC 10 or a iPhone with an AMP/DAC which costs max. 300€. For my work I need a good sound for Mp3 or FLAC. Which AMP/DAC would be then optimal if this solution were better?

Cheers

S.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2017 at 9:21 AM Post #3 of 6
Last edited:
Sep 9, 2017 at 9:42 AM Post #4 of 6
Do you have ifi product in Germany. It is also good option.

Sep 9, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #5 of 6
Hi,

I would like to know which sounds better between the HTC 10 or a iPhone with an AMP/DAC which costs max. 300€. For my work I need a good sound for Mp3 or FLAC. Which AMP/DAC would be then optimal if this solution were better?

Cheers

S.

Which headphones/iems will you be using? For low impedance headphones the HTC 10 delivers quality but it's also on the warm bassy side and maybe not the most detailed dap. Maybe it's not your signature ?

You should also consider the LG G6, quad dac version. I recently bought the G6 and have to say I more and more prefer it over the HTC 10.

I bought it from here, no need to pay import taxes, they ship from UK.
https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/index.php?mobile#/product/20538

Sep 9, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #6 of 6
Which headphones/iems will you be using? For low impedance headphones the HTC 10 delivers quality but it's also on the warm bassy side and maybe not the most detailed dap. Maybe it's not your signature ?

You should also consider the LG G6, quad dac version. I recently bought the G6 and have to say I more and more prefer it over the HTC 10.

I bought it from here, no need to pay import taxes, they ship from UK.
https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/index.php?mobile#/product/20538

Thank you for the reply.

I use it in fitness studios with a hi-fi system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back