How's your MLB team doing?
Jul 24, 2006 at 1:13 AM Post #31 of 184
Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo mein
Another power bat? I don't think that's what the Jays need.

Me neither, but if any moves are gonna be made it'll be a lot cheaper and easier to add a bat.
Some people just HAVE to have their team making moves all the time, I don't know if you're one of them but just covering my bases, pardon the pun.
wink.gif

Jul 24, 2006 at 2:02 AM Post #33 of 184
Tiger fan here.

Doing well. Just went to the game today at Comerica Park, which the Tigers handily spanked the A's.
biggrin.gif

Jul 24, 2006 at 2:37 AM Post #35 of 184
Another Blue Jays fan here. They have a good team this year but I don't think it'll be enough with Detroit and Chicago in the Central and NY and Boston in the East with Toronto. I hope I'm wrong...have to wait and see...

Jul 25, 2006 at 8:14 AM Post #36 of 184
The Dodgers are really starting to upset me. Now 1 for 12 since the all star break. Tough game tonight.

Jul 25, 2006 at 9:48 PM Post #42 of 184
Hmmm....Not so good
frown.gif
It doesn't look like the NL West or any team will be much of a challenge for the American league. The Mets are probably the best bet. The American league teams dominated during the interleague play.

Jul 26, 2006 at 5:22 AM Post #43 of 184
I really wish the Giants would try to shell out for a top-tier-ish starting pitcher to pair with Jason Schmidt. The bullpen has actually been pretty good at many times in the past few years. It seems as if they are content with continuing to work with developing farm system guys and then trading them as currency when needed. We have needed some more punch and authority in the SF starting staff for a long time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back