How to replace Sennheiser HD 560 (first version) ear-pads?
Feb 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #3 of 10
You just pull the earpads straight off. No twisting of bayonets or anything. It's easiest to do with your fingers in the ear hole. The back side of the pads have plastic retaining rings that just pressure fit into the earcups.

Feb 12, 2013 at 3:45 AM Post #4 of 10
Thanks, got it! I tried it before, but the pads were stuck harder than on my HD250, so I got unsure. I just had to try harder. :)

Now how do you remove the "headband-band"? :) I mean the padded belt that rests on the head? Mine has started to disintegrate in the surface and looks quite ugly. I was thinking to either buy a complete headband for HD250 and take the padded belt from that, or make my own.

May 20, 2014 at 7:47 AM Post #5 of 10
  Thanks, got it! I tried it before, but the pads were stuck harder than on my HD250, so I got unsure. I just had to try harder. :)

Now how do you remove the "headband-band"? :) I mean the padded belt that rests on the head? Mine has started to disintegrate in the surface and looks quite ugly. I was thinking to either buy a complete headband for HD250 and take the padded belt from that, or make my own.

Where you can buy a complete headband for the HD250??

May 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #6 of 10
I doubt that you can still get a new spare. Some other 250 parts are still being offered by Sennheiser so your best bet is to contact them. If you're out of luck keep an eye on eBay or wherever else it may pop up.

May 24, 2014 at 4:14 PM Post #8 of 10
  Headparts have complete headbands for HD 250: http://www.headparts.se/product_info.php/products_id/144

I've already seen that. But as i posted in the HD 560 thread i don't know if this store is reputable and serious. Also, they only ship in sweden. And I'm in Portugal. I've already sent and e-mail to them (in english) and obtained no response.

Any of you get any lucky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back