How to make multiple albums on MP3 disc?
May 2, 2004 at 4:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

NuRon

New Head-Fier
Does anyone know how? I want a reggae and an R&B section. I remembered someone posted something about using Nero 5.5 and burning it as a prog disc or something like that. This was before the new forum look so I can't search back. Thanks
biggrin.gif

May 2, 2004 at 7:01 AM Post #2 of 6
You just create new folders for each genre you want to put on the cd:

ROOT
__Reggae
____Bob Marley
______Legend
______Catch A fire
__R & B

etc...

May 2, 2004 at 12:56 PM Post #3 of 6
If using Nero, use the 'Nero Express' feature to burn data discs and then create some folders first before adding files (at the screen where you have the 'Add' buttons and all that..).

Create your 'Genre' folders (Reggae and R&B) and then, in each folder (double click on them) add the files you want in there by creating another folder with either 'Artist - Album Name' or you could do as Achtungboy said and do 'Artist' as a directory and _inside this one_ create another directory called 'Album Name' (add the files there
wink.gif
).

Hope that helped..

May 2, 2004 at 11:26 PM Post #4 of 6
Thanks for the help so far guys. I encountered a problem though. HOw come before adding folders at all the bar at the bottom says I've used up 500mb already? Also, my PCDP does not support titles or anything so it is okay to use like ROOT(folder)->(one folder with songs),(another one with songs)?

May 3, 2004 at 2:14 AM Post #5 of 6
Maybe you're using a CD-RW which already has stuff on it.. That isn't closed. I really don't know
rolleyes.gif

Sorry. But as for your question with Root -> Folder, Folder, Folder.. This is fine.

May 3, 2004 at 2:41 AM Post #6 of 6
You were right, there was a CDRW in the drive -_-...sometimes, the simplest of things escape you. Thanks very much for the help guys. If anything comes up, I'll be sure to ask again (I have to wait a while to get some more CDR's).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back