How to kiss ? Messed up my first !
Feb 11, 2006 at 6:26 AM Post #77 of 93
By the way I'm not really that religious. And I'm not smart enough to know about the insides of amps or whatever...but I guess you're saying I screw my audio equipment like a b***ard or something, huh!
tongue.gif

Feb 11, 2006 at 6:39 AM Post #81 of 93
That explains it. It's not until sometime in the 20s that the prefrontal cortex completes development in humans. Allowing 18 year olds to vote is a travesty.

Feb 11, 2006 at 7:13 AM Post #82 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by squallor
Hey, I have no cooties! I just kept in mind the advice someone gave me once: no glove, no love.
biggrin.gif

well if that someone thinks they'll never get a std by using condoms then they have another thing coming(and it does'nt go away LOL)

ask your doctor...
tongue.gif

Feb 11, 2006 at 7:28 AM Post #83 of 93
Quote:

this far.

i started getting worried about if my luck was running out... so i had a baby with my gf and it's been great!

there's always that option.... but its a BIG MOTHER******G STEP!!!

B... B.. B.... BIG!!!!
280smile.gif

Feb 11, 2006 at 7:33 AM Post #84 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by familyman
baby

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this term.

Feb 11, 2006 at 7:45 AM Post #85 of 93
Quote:

I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this term.

lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by CookieFactory
PIITB

this will save you from that at least

LOL

Feb 11, 2006 at 7:54 AM Post #86 of 93
put on some romantic music ... e.g the thong song.

tell her crazy stuff, romantic stuff, like let's make sex...

next, dance around like you got an itch in your pants... this will get her in the mood... she will be swooning now...

At this point she's ready to kiss, so don't mess it up!

Feb 11, 2006 at 8:06 AM Post #88 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by max-9
Ever watch yer dawg lickin its butt or sack , well its just like that there except ya do it in her mouth...That right theres whatcha call a french kiss.

Wow...just wow.

This may be the single greatest, most colossal post in the history of computing.

Feb 11, 2006 at 8:13 AM Post #89 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by technobarbie
As a female I find this enlightening, especially the answers.

Know this. Guys are analytical and women are emotional. Girls don’t care about the details; they care about the “feeling” of the moment and how you touch them – i.e. intimacy. A girl is watching your hands more than she’s feeling the kiss. When you kiss a girl you’re signaling a transition. The hands tell her what that transition is. If that transition doesn’t match the mood you’re toast.

Now, without wanting to be a jerk, I want to offer some caution here. Barb seems like a great person and I think she is being pretty representative of what women would say BUT - be careful!
biggrin.gif

There's a certain code being used here you have to understand. When a woman says she isn't concerned about your technique, she just cares about how it feels, you need to know this: YOUR TECHNIQUE IS WHAT ALLOWS HER TO NOT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT YOUR TECHNIQUE.

Its not unlike high end headphones that "get out of the way" of the music. It's neither cheap nor easy for your headphones to accomplish that task, even though it sounds so simple.

I'm not wanting to be overly cynical (or sexist) here, but a lot of times a mans job is to be worrying about doing things right so she feels like its all flowing freely and easily.

This gets complicated real quick...

Feb 11, 2006 at 9:13 AM Post #90 of 93
Quote:

Of course, it's no guarantee. But:
a) it decreases the chances of infection
b) don't go for obviously high risk women
c) first go down on her, a number of STDs have visible symptoms
d) if you're paranoid, you can always get both of you tested first

I've managed to stay clean this far.

http://www.bananaguard.com/
"Protect your banana!"