[HOW TO] Install any applications on your A&K SE100
Apr 12, 2019 at 10:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

umbrellaus

Head-Fier
Okay, no BS, follow the instruction carefully, should also work on other OpenAPK machines as well.

First, download VirtualAppEx from here, then place it to openAPK service folder and install it. Allow all permissions in the application settings. If it prompts application not installed, please uninstall SiriusXM and try again.

Download MicroG services apks from here EXCEPT for the last one (UnifiedNlp) and place them to the root directory or sd card.

Download Yalp Store from here and place it to the root directory or sd card.

Launch VirtualAppEx, tap "Add App", choose the storage location where you just download to, then select all the MicroG service and Yalp Store apks, tap "Install".

At this time, you should be able to search, download apps from Yalp Store directly. You need to relaunch VirtualAppEx every time if you choose to install in Yalp Store.

Relaunch VirtualAppEx to activate MicroG service in order to use GMS based applications such as Apple Music, Youtube, etc.

Youtube can be launched but does not function properly. Luckily, we have other alternatives like NewPipe(Tested), Youtube Vanced(Not tested).

AK patched the package installer to prevent direct app installation from the third party file manager in their second or third OpenAPK service firmware release (Middle finger to AK :/). So, if your machine is still on that first openAPK release firmware which I believe is v1.15, wants to install other apps: DO NOT upgrade! There is a better way to install apps instead of using the virtual environment which is not as stable/good as the native environment.

I have no AK machines on my hands now so I may not be able to answer your questions. But my piece of advice is: DO NOT upgrade your firmware unless the upgrade can let SR15/SE100 sounds like SP1000?

63cj1evh.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back