How to get good seller feedback when you can't start getting it because nobody trusts you?
Jun 30, 2011 at 12:13 PM Post #3 of 12
Start being a regular poster without trying to sell something right away. If you hang around and are active in various threads be patient and after you've got a good number of posts under your belt then post an ad for something less expensive and build your reputation.

If you joined just to sell some gear, this isn't the place. Sure you can get or make some great deals here but it is much more than that. There are other sites for selling. 

Jun 30, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #6 of 12
Fact is, you may not get top dollar until you get some feedback.  If you can live with that, go ahead and start selling what you have.  Everyone has to start somewhere.

Jul 1, 2011 at 2:20 AM Post #7 of 12
Become a regular poster and help people out. Go to a meet or two and get to know people.

I have zero feedback on the new system and only a handful in the old feedback forum.

You don't need to have thousands of posts or be on Staff, but I don't think I'd have a problem selling something.

Jul 3, 2011 at 9:54 AM Post #8 of 12
Easy - offer some gear at an irresistible price, pack well, and ship promptly.  It works every time.

Jul 4, 2011 at 6:15 AM Post #10 of 12
I've found that typically if you use proper grammar, are polite, answer questions promptly, and don't offer to do anything sketchy you will be fine even without feedback.  Provided that you do ship your stuff out on time and well packaged, you shouldn't have any problems.

Jul 5, 2011 at 10:10 PM Post #11 of 12
Quote:
I've found that typically if you use proper grammar, are polite, answer questions promptly, and don't offer to do anything sketchy you will be fine even without feedback.  Provided that you do ship your stuff out on time and well packaged, you shouldn't have any problems.

I also like seeing pics of what I'm buying in FS threads (preferably with the user's name in the pic so you know they actually own the said item).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back