How to contact Sony support?
Oct 16, 2020 at 3:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

VeeAndBobby

Head-Fier
There is currently no product support available at Sony.com. No email, chat, or phone support, evidently due to COVID-19. Does anyone know how to contact Sony support at this time? I have a Sony DMP-Z1, under warranty until 11/26/2020. The left channel of the balanced output is very low level. Cleaning the headphone jack did not help. I think it will need repair.

Dec 8, 2020 at 1:18 AM Post #3 of 7
Maybe I’m wrong but I remember once hearing that contacting Sony is pretty much impossible. I mean yes, you can message them via their departments through their website. And of course, they have their social media accounts and you can say something.

But I think actually contacting the high offices may be hard. Maybe if you’re Prince William, you could find the CEOs phone number and text him a smiley face.

Dec 8, 2020 at 2:13 AM Post #4 of 7
Maybe I’m wrong but I remember once hearing that contacting Sony is pretty much impossible. I mean yes, you can message them via their departments through their website. And of course, they have their social media accounts and you can say something.

But I think actually contacting the high offices may be hard. Maybe if you’re Prince William, you could find the CEOs phone number and text him a smiley face.
Thanks for your reply. I eventually contacted Sony support by phone. They took care of the problem by offering me an exchange. I returned my malfunctioning Z1, and they sent me a brand new one. So I'm very pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back