how to active in the forums
Aug 1, 2010 at 8:28 AM Post #4 of 81

Quote:
  The rest of your profile, and your signature will become visible after you've been active in the forums
how to active in the forums,thank you

Same problem here.

Quote:
I am having the same problem as well sorry to bump
Also my first post on these forums was made about 5 hours ago and still has not showed up as of yet. I really need to ID the headphones I posted.
Thanks

I think that posts by new users are being pre-screened (http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/499480/What-is-with-pre-screening-posts), I also had some posts taking a long time to appear.

Aug 5, 2010 at 5:27 AM Post #10 of 81
I think my case also fits here.
My posts are being randomly moderated. It would be fine, if the default action was to post and moderate, instead they don't appear. It's really annoying since I can't make a real conversation with part of my replies being held for some time.

Aug 6, 2010 at 1:52 AM Post #13 of 81
I, too, am having this issue...

Additionally, I was wondering if you could let me know what the min. post limits are to increase my Private Messages limit; or, could you please direct me to where this information is outlined (I tried looking a the FAQs, but it is not listed there.

Thank you,

Aug 28, 2010 at 3:38 PM Post #14 of 81
I've got the same problem, been active for a few days now, and still can't see my info or signature! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back