How often do you replace comply tips (if at all)?
Jul 18, 2009 at 4:51 AM Post #2 of 29
I replace mine every 2 weeks. I am using P-tip packed by Westone (11USD for 3 Pair) c

Jul 18, 2009 at 5:16 AM Post #5 of 29
A month if with heavy use
smily_headphones1.gif
a whole lot longer now that I haven't used my etys
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 18, 2009 at 5:20 AM Post #6 of 29
Honestly, my next tips will be home-made mods based on a pack of foam earplugs from Walmart. You can't beat the cost and I get to make it the way I like it.

Jul 18, 2009 at 10:27 AM Post #8 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
replace? never

used the fist set i had for about 3 days and they started going yellow even with cleaning my ears at least once a day so i stopped using them. im not going to be constantly replacing them at the rate of one a week, so i never use them

and thats exactly what I don't like about complys. Why on earth make them light grey? They are so incredibly comfortable but I put some on my JVC FX-66's and they were grubby in a few days even with taking care such as washing my hands before rolling the foam etc.

Jul 18, 2009 at 10:38 AM Post #9 of 29
use until they start to fall apart--usually one/.two months but I'm listening only about two hours' nightly

Jul 18, 2009 at 11:52 AM Post #12 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyGCSE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and thats exactly what I don't like about complys. Why on earth make them light grey? They are so incredibly comfortable but I put some on my JVC FX-66's and they were grubby in a few days even with taking care such as washing my hands before rolling the foam etc.

Ummm.... Comply makes black:

SoundEarphones.com Your Earphone & Headphone Source for Ultimate Ears, Shure, Sleek-Audio, Ultrasone, Sennheiser, PS Audio, Grado,V-Moda - Shop - Comply Foam Tips
tongue.gif

Jul 18, 2009 at 12:04 PM Post #13 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by timmyGCSE /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i do believe they can be had in peach and black too. peach less common and black is just new

http://www.complyfoam.com/Product/Canal-Tips/

T-100 also come in red and blue

http://www.complyfoam.com/Product/T%...o__trade%3B-4P

Jul 18, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #14 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Olive FTW, 'nuff said.

x2

Nail > head

Jul 18, 2009 at 6:41 PM Post #15 of 29
when i use to use them with my Triple.fi, 10-12 days, and i would replace them becuase they ripped, not becuase they were dirty,

i´ve allready shown my dislike of comply on several threads, its basicly like paying rent on your IEM´s, if they were 5 bucks for 3-5 pairs, ok, but at 3-4 bucks a pair shipped, and a 10 day lifespan, no thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back