Jan 21, 2010 at 9:00 PM Post #31 of 80
7 for me
beyersmile.png

Jan 21, 2010 at 9:40 PM Post #32 of 80
6 #10.. lol

Jan 21, 2010 at 10:08 PM Post #33 of 80
Too bad there's no 11.
frown.gif
I have obsessive compulsive headphone attachment disorder.
darthsmile.gif
k701smile.gif
triportsad.gif
ksc75smile.gif
:L3 000:
atsmile.gif
gs1000.gif
I tried to commit suicide multiple times as a result of the death of one of my beloved headphones. I often get extremely angry and have to undergo anger management therapy due to a lack of synergy between some of my headphones and my sources. I sometimes get jailed for a day or two for beating up random people who wear iBuds. I absolutely can't stand winter, cause snow reminds me of iBud...
frown.gif

lol Just kidding. I voted 9.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 21, 2010 at 10:22 PM Post #34 of 80
6 is the ticket for me! I really like this poll.

Jan 21, 2010 at 10:37 PM Post #35 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pianist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Too bad there's no 11.
frown.gif
darthsmile.gif
k701smile.gif
triportsad.gif
ksc75smile.gif
atsmile.gif
gs1000.gif
I tried to commit suicide multiple times as a result of the death of one of my beloved headphones. I often get extremely angry and have to undergo anger management therapy due to a lack of synergy between some of my headphones and my sources. I sometimes get jailed for a day or two for beating up random people who wear iBuds. I absolutely can't stand winter, cause snow reminds me of iBud...
frown.gif

smily_headphones1.gif

LOL when I first read this I took it literally, you should have seen my face LMAO......one of the truly funny moments of my head-fi life. :)

Jan 21, 2010 at 10:43 PM Post #36 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clarkmc2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gear will never be higher than 6, but music is always 10 in my life.

Beautifully worded. Second.

Jan 21, 2010 at 11:28 PM Post #37 of 80
8 applies but i think i fit more in 6 or 7 lol. Well not quite K1000 since i dont plan on owning them anytime soon
tongue.gif
but definitely EKG -> AKG. Whenever I see licence plates with + headphone models in them i smirk then make this face -_-" after realising i'm laughing at licence plates with headphone models. I see K601 the most strangely. (NZ's lic plates are currently 3 alphabets and 3 numbers).

Jan 22, 2010 at 1:56 AM Post #38 of 80
Definitely a 7 - the wifey (and rest of family) get quite upset as new headphones arrive at the house. I now try to get them shipped to my workplace and am hide them around the house.

Jan 22, 2010 at 2:33 AM Post #40 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pianist /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Too bad there's no 11.
frown.gif
darthsmile.gif
k701smile.gif
triportsad.gif
ksc75smile.gif
atsmile.gif
gs1000.gif
frown.gif

smily_headphones1.gif

Haha, good read. Thx for the laugh.

Jan 22, 2010 at 11:41 AM Post #42 of 80
Definitely 9
biggrin.gif
Used to be on computer parts, endless purchasing of fans and always updating my graphic card(s). Now all I do is try and collect the best headphones I can get that will compliment my music wonderfully. Then I spend more money on upgrading my source, then amp, it never ends, I love it
smile.gif

Jan 22, 2010 at 2:50 PM Post #43 of 80
#6 for me. Wallet is in critical care right now.
beyersmile.png

Jan 22, 2010 at 6:20 PM Post #44 of 80
3 for me..........For me it's to impress chicks!!

Jan 22, 2010 at 6:26 PM Post #45 of 80
im gonna go with 9, ive been obsessing over new headphones for a while now,and stare at people who have headphones on to see what brand they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back