How Much School Do You Remember?
Jun 6, 2005 at 2:26 PM Post #17 of 20
I remember how to roll a ……..

I’m pretty sure that’s the only specific skill or knowledge learned in H.S. that I’ve used since getting out.

On second thought I took Latin and I know what AM and PM means so now I can make it to appointments. I should take the day off and celebrate my success.

Mitch

Jun 6, 2005 at 2:40 PM Post #18 of 20
I just got out of high school and I barely remember half. I did it in 3 years (home schooled), but even then, this last year is really the only one that anything stuck with me. Got ACTs again next Saturday, so we'll see how much I retained. Got a 28 last fall, so I guess I'm not too stupid. I'm of the opinion that high school matters little to none anyway. It's only useful for getting into college, which is only useful for getting a job. Little pieces of paper, that's it. Whoo-hoo.

/may be mildly cynical

Jun 6, 2005 at 2:40 PM Post #19 of 20
around 10%, I lost interest in school at about 9th grade and DNF 12th grade. The stuff I actually learned and developed in was probably Math mostly, although i despise actually doing the subject, English somewhat, and various other minor classes, History was pretty much a buff, to see how much I could remember from Constant pondering over such tomes in Childhood .. woohoo useless information.

Jun 6, 2005 at 3:46 PM Post #20 of 20
School???What school????What are you talking about?????
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back