how much money it will cost a high end headphoens
Mar 23, 2013 at 12:45 PM Post #31 of 35
Quote:
how much is a mid end 
and low end costs?

i didn't knew what are the price ranges 
so now i know to look for mid end, or  low end 

and what is the Difference between the K701, Q701 and the K702

Mid and low end are just terms that are thrown around; don't worry about it. Just know that the more you pay, the better gear you can get. That said, keep in mind that as you get to the more expensive stuff, you will start to see a lot less improvement and IMHO it's not worth getting a rig over $700. If you want to pay the premium for minor improvements, go right ahead, but I would at least test the waters before jumping in with a $1K+ rig.

The differences are trivial. The Q701 is in a different color, and some people claim it sounds slightly better. The K702 has a detachable cable. I would get whichever one you can get a better deal on, if you do decide to go with AKG.

Mar 23, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #32 of 35
Quote:
i don't live in the states
i'm living in israel so if your giving me a store i need a shippment too

Magni won't work outside the US because it has a US-only AC adaptor.  It's AC, not AC to DC, or so I understand.

Mar 23, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #33 of 35
Quote:
Magni won't work outside the US because it has a US-only AC adaptor.  It's AC, not AC to DC, or so I understand.

Converters are still available to convert from 220-240 to 110-120.  This is all done in AC, so it shouldn't matter and you can use the same Schiit adapter.  You need to be careful to get the proper converter, however.  Such things are sold in the US so that you can travel with your equipment.
wink.gif

Mar 23, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #34 of 35
Quote:

Half correct,

Magni will work outside the US but only in stores that support the adapter required for their country if you are thinking in terms of a salesman selling a product to the doorstep.

In terms of a customer purchasing from Schiit direct... then you're correct.

Mar 26, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #35 of 35
As for Magni and Europe it's not problem at all, I just got myself 30W AC230-AC110 transformer for 14$ and it works great. 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back