How much did you pay for your 336i
Dec 18, 2007 at 12:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Robgo

100+ Head-Fier
I don't know if this is against forum rules. People can PM me though, if so. I'm trying to get an idea of how much they generally sell for because I'm toying with the idea of purchasing a few in bulk and selling them online in order to try and keep prices cheaper than they are on ebay.

Dunno if it would be worth it in the end though.

I know how much they're listed for on ebay but I figure most get theirs for a bit less and I would assume purchasing several of them would get me even lower prices (maybe even lower enough to be able to sell them cheaper than they are on ebay)

Dec 18, 2007 at 1:19 AM Post #3 of 8
My Darkvoice 336i was $320US ( including shipping ) from China

Dec 18, 2007 at 2:09 AM Post #4 of 8
$239 plus $70 shipping from China, waiting on it to arrive...or even get shipped.

Dec 18, 2007 at 2:17 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by fetalgoat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know if this is against forum rules. People can PM me though, if so. I'm trying to get an idea of how much they generally sell for because I'm toying with the idea of purchasing a few in bulk and selling them online in order to try and keep prices cheaper than they are on ebay.

Dunno if it would be worth it in the end though.

I know how much they're listed for on ebay but I figure most get theirs for a bit less and I would assume purchasing several of them would get me even lower prices (maybe even lower enough to be able to sell them cheaper than they are on ebay)

Just hit up eBay.. you'll find your asnwer.

Dec 18, 2007 at 2:26 AM Post #6 of 8
I don't feel comfortable telling my price, but email one of the sellers asking for a direct sale and you will get a lower price.

Dec 18, 2007 at 2:33 AM Post #7 of 8
Just kidding.

Mine cost spit because I bought it from one of Casque's ebay auctions that was not bid up real high. Casque listed their Darkvoice 336i's with a Buy It Now at $239.00 plus shipping and threw a few up at straight auction. I even started a thread about this. Now I do not see these auctions any more, just the $239.00 Buy It Now listings.

If anybody wants to know how much I paid for mine they are welcome to look at my recent feedback on ebay, a dead giveaway is that they left it in French.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back