How many Vacuum cleaners do you own?
Feb 22, 2006 at 3:42 AM Post #31 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
I use these micro adapters.

998-7023.jpg

-Ed

I see one there that would be good for dusting out a navel opening. And another tool that would be good for vacuuming dead skin flakes out of your eyebrows. Oh, and WOW, another one that could be used for vacuuming the crustation build up around nostril openings during the cold/flu season.
basshead.gif

Feb 22, 2006 at 12:18 PM Post #32 of 69
One, a Dyson DC02 De Stijl, bought new in 1997.
The only thing I don't like about it is the "old-style" lidless dustbin. Empty it outside on a windy day and get covered in the dust you have been sucking up for the last couple of weeks
mad.gif

Feb 22, 2006 at 12:31 PM Post #33 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01
I have a Panasonic 12amp bagless with two beater brush rollers for the 1st fl. It really sucks and cleans very good.

I have a base line Hoover Windtunnel 12amp bag type, for the second fl. Heavy and hard to push but sucks good and cleans well.

I have a Craftman (Sears) 5.5 horse power industrial shop vac for the basement wood shop. Sucks very well but loud.

I have one large gold Shark hand vac for work. Does very well.

I have a Red Dirt Devil hand belt drive vac which does poor and belt comes off all the time.

I have a Dirt Devil (Dust Buster type) cordless which is useless.

I have an el-cheapo Dirt Devil (pea green color) entry level 12 amp vac in basement. The box it came in did a better job.
tongue.gif

Wow, we'd get on very well together Mikey! Another Vacuum cleaner baron, fantastic!

Feb 22, 2006 at 6:11 PM Post #34 of 69
Shop Vac for outside.
Oreck Xl for inside. The last vacuum you ever have to buy. Every other brand
I ever bought would last a couple of years,and then become worthless. I
paid around 6 bills for this one, gets a free tune-uo every year, and is light
as a feather, important for my wife's bad shoulder.

Feb 22, 2006 at 9:05 PM Post #37 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
I guess the next poll will be how many trash cans do you own.

We are given "wheelie bins" and, at present, there is one for the general rubbish and another one (a blue one) which is exclusively for paper. The black one goes out every Friday and the blue one goes out every second Tuesday.

wheelie_bins.jpg

Feb 23, 2006 at 12:02 AM Post #39 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by allenf
Two wheelies here: big black weekly for general household waste and midsize green bi-weekly for newspaper/cans/plastic.

Interesting you have a green wheelie for paper, up here in Scotland they are blue... not allowed plastic in the blue bin though... strictly paper / cardboard. I painted my house number on both bins but some weirdos here actually "wallpaper" their wheelie bins with floral paper and stuff... jesus, when it gets to the stage my hobby is wallpapering wheelie bins someone please shoot me!

Feb 23, 2006 at 1:26 AM Post #40 of 69
Are there a hand vacs out there that really work well? Every dustbuster (black & decker) that I've ever owned has been useless...just not enough suction.

Peace,

Graz

Feb 23, 2006 at 12:54 PM Post #44 of 69
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shizelbs
If this isn't inane, I don't know what is.

Your avatar maybe?
wink.gif
What the <expletive here> is "inane" about asking people how many vacuum cleaners they own? Is asking how many cars do you own inane? Is asking how many CD's you have inane? Is asking how many sets of headphones you have inane? No. Your "If this isn't inane, I don't know what is" comment is "inane" and has got bugger all to do with this thread so kindly keep your comments to yourself / don't try to derail this thread or just list how many (and types) of vacuum cleaners you own without trying to be a wise arse.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back