1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

How many Vacuum cleaners do you own?

2 3 4 5
Next

Last
  1. PinkFloyd
    I've picked up quite a few over the years and my current vacuuming armoury consists of 7 assorted cleaners:

Panasonic MC-E583 Icon (direct drive agitator / brushless) superb cleaner but very hard to push if on the max setting, on auto setting it glides across the carpet effortlessly. Turbo assisted. 9/10 for suction

Dyson Antartic Solo (limited edition) Bag free cleaner, excellent on hard floors but throws out quite a lot of dust on carpets 7/10 for suction

LG V-CA24INT an impulse buy and total rubbish, avoid like the plague, the attachments are as good as useless. Cheap and it shows. 6/10 for suction

Hoover Aquamaster An old stalwart I use to clean the car, it also doubles up as a carpet cleaner. Suction 7/10

Mr. Henry Great for doing the stairs, indestructable, I smile every time I use it. 8/10 for suction.

Bissel Magic Broom. Small, thin, easy to transport but pretty crud when it comes to suction. suction 4 / 10

Karcher Puzzi 2000. Indispensable carpet cleaner..... hasn't seen much use since my dog died but it'll clean your carpets up like new, fantastic machine.

2. enjoi_rootbeer
    i only have one. my parent bought from a door to door sales man and it was ridiculsouly expensive. it totally sucks though.

3. PinkFloyd
    Quote:

Originally Posted by enjoi_rootbeer
    i only have one. my parent bought from a door to door sales man and it was ridiculsouly expensive. it totally sucks though.

What type is it? You may have guessed I am partial to a good cleaner. Isn't a Kirby by any chance?

4. Homeless
    When I bought my house my parents bought me a bagless Bissel...it's actually nice as far as vacuums go, it's sort of a Ferrari red. I need to get myself a ShopVac for the garage...maybe sometime in the spring...

5. ken36 Contributor
    Only one. Small Condo.

6. so_cal_forever
    Just one, but I've always wanted a Dyson...

7. Yikes Contributor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by enjoi_rootbeer
    it totally sucks though.

Aren’t they suppose to? [​IMG]

8. Yikes Contributor
    Three

1 Upright
    2 Canister
    3 Wet Dry/Shop Vac

Pink, This borders on inane.[​IMG]

9. PFKMan23
    3, I believe.

10. Dork Knight
    Not 100% sure, but I think there are approx 6 floating around the house/garage/shed.

11. PinkFloyd
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Yikes
    Pink, This borders on inane.[​IMG]

Come on, I'm interested in vacuum cleaners how the hell can this border on inane?

12. skudmunky
    1 full size and 2 handheld with tube attachements for cleaning the stairs, etc.

13. enjoi_rootbeer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
    What type is it? You may have guessed I am partial to a good cleaner. Isn't a Kirby by any chance?

yeah! that's what it is...

14. Yikes Contributor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
    Come on, I'm interested in vacuum cleaners

Kinky[​IMG]

Not everyone shares your Vacuum Cleaner fetish. If you were the arbiter of what is inane a vacuum cleaner thread would clearly Not be inane. However if PigPen was the arbiter it might be.

I apologize if there happens to be a member who uses the name PigPen.[​IMG]

15. VicAjax Contributor
    I have a Dirt Devil. it doesn't suck. which in this case is the worst insult i could think of.

2 3 4 5
Next

Last