How many t-shirts do you have???
Mar 24, 2008 at 12:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

Zuerst

Headphoneus Supremus
Curious because I have about 70!!!
eek.gif

About 1/3 of them are freebies from career fairs, volunteer events... etc though... still some are gifts... so I guess only about half were purchased.

i only got 3 collared shirts for comparison

Mar 24, 2008 at 1:10 AM Post #2 of 26
I wear the same three or four T-shirts. (Black, grey, or white) Can't get away with wearing the campy stuff.

Mar 24, 2008 at 1:24 AM Post #3 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i only got 3 collared shirts for comparison

Only three? That's kind of sad. How about ties, dress shoes, suit jackets?

Mar 24, 2008 at 2:50 AM Post #6 of 26
Not a ton. Maybe 20 to 30 including free XL shirts I would never wear.

I try to keep it down to 6-8 which I like and wear regularly though. I want people to associate me with the shirts and the shirts with me if they see other people wearing them.
I have known people that wear the same shirt every Monday, then another one every Tuesday, etcetera. I don't do that, just randomly picking from a small selection.

Right now:
a Bob Dylan shirt
These Arms Are Snakes (a band) shirt
GE shirt from when my sister interned there (nice color and graphic surprisingly)
Supreme Mike Tyson shirt
Supreme Dipset shirt
Supreme Kermit shirt
Supreme Start Something shirt

Mar 24, 2008 at 2:56 AM Post #7 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Only three? That's kind of sad. How about ties, dress shoes, suit jackets?

all three are dress shirts... 5 ties, 2 suites, and 2 dress shoes

sad? how so? i wear t-shirt and gym shorts/ jeans 95% of the times

only dress up for interviews, patient visits, weddings or other rare occasions...

Mar 24, 2008 at 5:18 AM Post #10 of 26
Less than 10 that I wear to kick around in plus at least another 10 that are really work out clothes (and designed as such, so not really T shirts as such). I tend to wear polo shirts and short sleeve casual shirts far more often.

Mar 24, 2008 at 5:19 AM Post #11 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice! Where did you get it? Looks a little like the K701.

Mar 24, 2008 at 5:27 AM Post #12 of 26
More than I ever wear. Mostly I stick to about 5 in rotation. I also tend to wear shirts more often than T-shirts. Got more shirts than I ever wear too. And trousers. Same two pairs of jeans in rotation. The only item I ever seem to get all the way through is my socks. Maybe I need more socks?

Mar 24, 2008 at 5:52 AM Post #15 of 26
Only six or seven. Used to wear them all the time, but have gradually replaced them with polos and buttoned short sleeved shirts for casual wear. Mostly from REI. The work and dress clothes are Brooks Brothers. Boring, maybe, but if you stick to the classics, you get years from them. Standard white shirts, khakis and conservative navy or charcoal suits never go out of style. Leaves more money for headphones and other toys.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back