How many songs do you have in your music library?
Apr 25, 2012 at 11:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 615

XxDobermanxX

500+ Head-Fier
As of today i have 1135 songs , could have alot more but im not the kinda person that downloads random albums and listen i go for hits so my collection is made up of singles (drag to my media player 1 by 1 ). So how many songs do you guys have so far and what method do you use to bring it to that number.
darthsmile.gif

Apr 25, 2012 at 12:33 PM Post #2 of 615
Open foobar2000 -> ctrl+a -> Items Selected: 46201

Never cared for genre, just some anime or perhaps somehow related stuffs that I happened to come over and like..

Apr 25, 2012 at 3:52 PM Post #6 of 615
i have almost a terabyte of music spread across most any genre you can imagine, i would probably have 3tb by now if it wasnt for my habit of completely eradicating my entire collection by some preventable accident or just sheer stupidity :frowning2:

so so soooooo many lost and rare recordings i will probably never ever see again :frowning2:

Apr 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM Post #7 of 615
Wow, and I thought I was scary at 3994 songs on my itunes. that's nuts! I can only dream that someday... Someday I may have such choices to chose from.

Apr 25, 2012 at 4:02 PM Post #8 of 615
Quote:
i have almost a terabyte of music spread across most any genre you can imagine, i would probably have 3tb by now if it wasnt for my habit of completely eradicating my entire collection by some preventable accident or just sheer stupidity :frowning2:

so so soooooo many lost and rare recordings i will probably never ever see again :frowning2:

That's a lot of music... My music collection is only a modest 300 GB,

Apr 25, 2012 at 4:10 PM Post #10 of 615

Quote:
Wow, and I thought I was scary at 3994 songs on my itunes. that's nuts! I can only dream that someday... Someday I may have such choices to chose from.

lol believe me you dont want that problem, i have next to zero attention span anymore, lol there are days where i literally spend 20 minutes just staring at my screen trying to decide what i want to listen to then get frustrated and just say $%^* it! lol then i just go outside and look for something to do or watching a movie instead

the weird thing of it is tho, that when i actually do manage to listen to music, i generally go back & listen to the same albums i grew up with instead of listening to the newer tracks or giving a new band/artist/album a chance :frowning2:

Apr 25, 2012 at 4:19 PM Post #12 of 615
I honestly don't even know... I have somewhere beyond 40,000 MP3s, but recently I have been going back and acquiring FLACs... So far, I only have about 5,000 FLACs.

The main music library to which I listen is probably only about half of that 40,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back