how many posts do you need to have a 100+ head fier?
Jan 2, 2011 at 11:48 PM Post #91 of 145

Quote:
AOkay, seriously guys. Stop. I like you guys I don't want y'all banned for a week for uber threadcrapping...and Im curious as to how you got banned too, but talking about that is frowned upon here...like whacking in an airplane.

As a Mod, I would never close or lock threads, but language like this I do find a tad... unnecessary.

Jan 2, 2011 at 11:52 PM Post #92 of 145

Quote:
Quote:
AOkay, seriously guys. Stop. I like you guys I don't want y'all banned for a week for uber threadcrapping...and Im curious as to how you got banned too, but talking about that is frowned upon here...like whacking in an airplane.

As a Mod, I would never close or lock threads, but language like this I do find a tad... unnecessary.

Lol, I read his post, but completely missed that part.

Jan 2, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #93 of 145
Quote:

That was proooobably against my better judgement. In my defense, freaking friends made me watch the hangover and it was an impulse. Probably stupid of me though. Eh, this thread's getting deleted anyhow, like it probably should have been a while ago.

A delete own post button would be pretty cool, but it'd probably be abused.

Jan 3, 2011 at 12:07 AM Post #95 of 145

Yup, a button like that would be worn out real fast!

By the way, your signature is awesome!  Perfect for this forum.

An allotment of say 5 for those drunken posts or stressed-out-to-the-point-of-common-sense-failing like I did would help though. And thanks! I seem to have different tastes from most others and objective remarks tend to be crucified. Ive always loved your sig too! Nelson Pass is my hero.

And with that, I'm out. Break's over tomorrow, so it'd be smart to not be half dead when reviewing for final exams.

Jan 3, 2011 at 4:28 AM Post #97 of 145

Quote:
All right, let this thread die. You've had enough of bumping up your post count.

I guess that didn't happen.....

I go to bed and wake up, BAM, 66 posts.

I say Bob and Buffalo go back to 100 posts
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Jan 3, 2011 at 7:12 AM Post #99 of 145
I survived! (flexes ear muscles)

Jan 3, 2011 at 3:20 PM Post #103 of 145

Quote:
Quote:
go home everyone

Head-Fi is my home.
frown.gif

Yeah, this. Head-fi is both a plague and a blessing

Quote:
Quote:
All right, let this thread die. You've had enough of bumping up your post count.

I guess that didn't happen.....

I go to bed and wake up, BAM, 66 posts.

I say Bob and Buffalo go back to 100 posts
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

SHHHH. Don't give the mods suggestions. I guess that they don't care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back