How many of us get to enjoy our MP3 Players at work?
Mar 31, 2004 at 4:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

AGR

100+ Head-Fier
Do You?

I do. I am the IT Procurement Administrator for my company, so I am at my desk quite a bit. I have a set of Creative desktop speakers on either side of my monitor. And; I keep some earbuds here as well.

It certainly makes the day go by nicely, sometimes.

Mar 31, 2004 at 4:19 PM Post #2 of 20
Not always, as for some reason me wearing my headphones acts like some kind of magnet to people that want to bug me.
rolleyes.gif

Mar 31, 2004 at 4:49 PM Post #3 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by Skeeve
Not always, as for some reason me wearing my headphones acts like some kind of magnet to people that want to bug me.
rolleyes.gif

I know what you mean. Sometimes, I just use the speakers. If I bring my lunch in, and eat at my desk, I will often, use the earbuds then.

Mar 31, 2004 at 5:07 PM Post #4 of 20
i use Creative Travelsound mini-speakers, or an earbud on one ear. Can't tune out completely with other people around. And need to be able to hear the boss approaching.
wink.gif

Mar 31, 2004 at 5:16 PM Post #5 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by austonia
i use Creative Travelsound mini-speakers, or an earbud on one ear. Can't tune out completely with other people around. And need to be able to hear the boss approaching.
wink.gif

I was thinking about getting those 'Travelsound' Speakers. How are they? I bought the Creative Labs from a fellow employee for $15.00; but for the desktop, they ain't bad.

As far as bosses; Mine is really cool. We exchange music on occassion.

Mar 31, 2004 at 6:58 PM Post #8 of 20
As Iøm a student, I mostly use it too and from school, but I also use when I do homework (and in some funky way one could argue its my work
smily_headphones1.gif

I also sometimes use it @ my real work.

Mar 31, 2004 at 7:36 PM Post #9 of 20
I also enjoy making mp3s at work too. I run EAC+Razor Lame in the background while I work. At the end of the day, I plug in my Zen, upload and voila, new mp3s to listen on the way home.

smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 31, 2004 at 10:11 PM Post #13 of 20
Yes!

Six hours a day of *my* music, *my* volume. iPod feed to a boombox. In a closed, isolated room.

After my part timer shows up in the afternoon I switch it off.

Apr 1, 2004 at 2:59 AM Post #15 of 20
Yes, sometimes at school during certain classes and usually during lunch or study hall. Except when you get those really strict teachers that don't allow use of music players during study hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back