how long does ttvj take to deliver
Sep 2, 2010 at 9:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

nathanv

Head-Fier
i got some hf-2's coming from todd the vinyl junkie. i ordered almost a month ago does he usually take this long or should i be concerned about getting them?

Sep 2, 2010 at 9:52 PM Post #2 of 17

Quote:
i got some hf-2's coming from todd the vinyl junkie. i ordered almost a month ago does he usually take this long or should i be concerned about getting them?

A month? Wow...the two times I've ordered from him, he usually shipped out within a day or two. I'd give Todd a call. He's a stand up guy IMO.

Sep 3, 2010 at 12:03 AM Post #4 of 17
Todd is definitely a stand-up guy. When you ordered he was most likely taking pre-orders for the upcoming HF-2 production from Grado. Now he's waiting on them. That's the information that was passed on to me. Patience Grasshoppa... 
biggrin.gif

Sep 3, 2010 at 4:03 AM Post #5 of 17
Is the second HF-2 round even shipping yet?

During the first go-around, I remember that there were a few delays, but TTVJ kept us in the loop and let us know when they went out.

Oct 2, 2010 at 10:35 AM Post #7 of 17
I ordered the grado-hf2 and didn't receive it for almos 6 weeks and I have already paid via paypal
I need to cancel the order and make a claim if not received any response back
It may be the fault of grado-hf2 I don't know about that but if I have to order the grado-hf2 again
I will not pay via paypal
Kiertijai

Oct 2, 2010 at 11:03 AM Post #8 of 17
My dealer is having delay problems with Grado.

Oct 2, 2010 at 11:42 AM Post #9 of 17

Quote:
I ordered the grado-hf2 and didn't receive it for almos 6 weeks and I have already paid via paypal
I need to cancel the order and make a claim if not received any response back
It may be the fault of grado-hf2 I don't know about that but if I have to order the grado-hf2 again
I will not pay via paypal
Kiertijai

Have you received an email regarding your order status, or something? 

Oct 2, 2010 at 12:12 PM Post #10 of 17
I am very sorry for Todd about his father's , father's friend death.
I found out that he came back after the funeral and worked on September 29
I have emailed a couple of times after that because I know that another 25 HF-2's
have arrived and asked him whether I am on this list or not but I didn't get answer
back . I may have no choice but to make a claim because the paypal deadline is on October 6 and
I think he will not be able to deliver on time may be because of Grado's fault.  I probably
have to make a claim through paypal and offer him that I am willing purchase via credit card and
will accept paypal charge if happened during the process for him.  Payment via credit card
 may be a better way to do because he will charge me when the item has been shipped.
Kiertijai

Oct 3, 2010 at 1:13 AM Post #11 of 17
I know there are limited quantities of the HF-2 since they are special edition.

TTVJ receives, *i think* 25 at a time. If you aren't on that list of 25, obviously he can't ship you the headphones. I would call/email him to see whats going on, and see when he thinks you would receive them. 

I ordered mine a few days ago, and I am expecting a 4 week lead time. 

Oct 3, 2010 at 4:19 PM Post #12 of 17
OK I will post message in his website.
Dear Todd,
    I am very sorry to hear about your father's death and condolences to you and your family
    However I have ordered Grado HF2 which I paid fully via paypal and I haven't received it yet or
when it will become available, I have tried to reach you via email or paypal and it is not convenient
to phone as I am in Thailand.
    Please respond when will I be able to get the HF2,  I may have to make a claim via paypal before
october 6 which is the deadline.  I still want the HF2 and if it's my turn I am willing to pay via credit card
+paypal expense which may occur during the process.
RSVP
Kiertijai

Oct 4, 2010 at 7:08 AM Post #13 of 17
Dear Todd,
    After reconsidering the issue with the comment from several head-fi  members and after talking to a dealer
in Thailand.    They all said that you are a standup guy and always keep your words besides selling these
Grado-HF2 you may not gain much but you will attract more member for head-fi and for charity also.
I would like to apologize you for that silly comment in the blog.  I have decided not to make a claim via
paypal which may damage your credit somewhat.  I will wait until my turn for the Grado-HF2.
Thanks,
Warmest regards,
Kiertijai

Oct 13, 2010 at 9:56 PM Post #14 of 17
i emailed him and no responce but when i called i talked to todd him self and he was very polite in telling me about when he would send mine out-no exact dade because grado is not keeping him posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back