How is the lockdown status on your place?
Jan 15, 2021 at 6:05 PM Post #76 of 85
Unfortunately Phizer is cutting back shipments from it’s European factory. They say to modify production lines to increase supply. I just hope government kept enough in reserve for second dose or all for naught.

Jan 15, 2021 at 9:44 PM Post #77 of 85
41C44441-4DD5-45FD-9C51-969C78669C7F.jpeg

Apr 25, 2021 at 11:51 AM Post #79 of 85
Here in Manitoba we’re on the brink of the variant third wave but the government is afraid to impose another lockdown. All the doctors and many learned people are pushing for it. Allowed... same 2 people in doors, 10 outdoors including family, only family at restaurants table, 14 day isolation on enter province. Vaccinations going slowly. I’ve got my first one with 4 months wait. Phizer. Daughter is teacher and gov’t could care less about them. Same with bus drivers. Before vaccination we played Russian Roulette doing day care for her. Curbside and Amazon have been great. Lysol wipedown for any new audio equipment. lol

Apr 25, 2021 at 2:14 PM Post #80 of 85
I'm getting my second shot in a week and a half. At work we get tested every two weeks. Where I live once you sign up, the wait is only a few days. There are even no wait places now. There are so much vaccines now. It just depends on which country one lives.

May 17, 2021 at 2:47 AM Post #81 of 85
It's still pretty bad here.. I have not got the vaccine yet, and I hope that I will pretty soon.. So far, I try to eat healthy and take some good vitamins and supplements from Canadian pharmacy which are pretty good and healthy I guess. I also stay home more and try to not go out without really needing it.. Hope everything will be ok. Stay healthy, people!

Last edited:
May 17, 2021 at 3:53 PM Post #82 of 85
Third wave full force. We are now the most infectious in Canada. Possible stay at home looming. Everyone to age 12 can get first jab. Second jab should start within a couple weeks or sooner we are told.

May 18, 2021 at 10:52 AM Post #83 of 85
Being locked down is not really that bad.

In previous centuries, many people lived in a “locked down” life. There was not much developed in society so you basically stayed home and worked on your farm, traveled very short distances and did not interact with many people due to smaller populations. Kind of similar to the Amish people.

Jul 11, 2021 at 11:57 AM Post #84 of 85
Fully vaccinated and was able to play my first round of golf in a year and a half. There is a world out there. I’m not sure when I’ll get up the nerve to eat in the restaurant with my foursome even if we are all fully vaccinated.

Jul 11, 2021 at 12:34 PM Post #85 of 85
Kind of harsh not being allowed to play golf. There is no issue with social distancing in that sport with the murder weapon and all you are carrying. Just don´t ride carts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back