How do you wash your pads?
May 17, 2004 at 12:50 AM Post #3 of 17
well RatShack do sell replacement for them i beleive. as for washing them, the next time you do your laundy, just throw the earpads in along with your underwears and boxers. it is safe and the foams will not be torn. it help clean it out and soften them.

oh, and wash them with your undergarments at your own risk.

May 17, 2004 at 1:13 AM Post #5 of 17
Com'on guys those pads are made of foam, pure and simple foam, the same you use to wash your dishes, don't tell me that you don't know how to wash a piece of foam??? Com'on guys
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
.....LOL....

May 17, 2004 at 3:26 AM Post #7 of 17
Does anyone else see the irony in sov trying to flame someone?
-Mag

May 17, 2004 at 3:28 AM Post #8 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by reeseboisse
For those, dish soap and warm water does the trick quite well.

ditto for my grado flats and bowls.

May 17, 2004 at 3:44 AM Post #9 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by MagusG
-Mag

Well not really...I recently put my Sony CD3000 in the washer and drier...sounded "good" after this treatment
tongue.gif

J/K LOL

May 17, 2004 at 4:04 AM Post #10 of 17
i pretty sure some of the colors will fade, so it might end up looking funny...but i guess you can always dye it.

May 17, 2004 at 4:23 AM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by MagusG
-Mag

I was not ironic, I was sincere and honest, this question is IMO simply completelly silly, trying to be polite, and no offense on that, but think twice about what was asked, and don't tell me that you do not know how to wash a piece of foam. Just because it belongs to a Grado headphone that does not make it different to any other common piece of foam, we use foam to do the dishes, to soap your body, to clean glasses, to wash our cars, com'on...!!!!!!!
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back