How do you put on SportaPros?
Jun 16, 2002 at 11:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

KentWang

New Head-Fier
The upright position is pretty simple, but how do you wear them properly when you have the headband in the behind-the-head position? The only comfortable position seems to have the headband in a horizontal position, but this makes leaning your head back quite troublesome. Is there any comfortable way to tilt these things so the headband is behind your neck? About 30 degrees below horizontal. Maybe I should've gotten the KSC-50's for true behind the neck action?

I guess I've been spoiled by the ultimate comfort of my velour V6's. Speaking of which, the Koss sound is pretty good but the bass is definitely muddled, like turning on bass boost. I guess this is just a matter of taste and I've been spoiled by the V6's analytical sound.

Jun 17, 2002 at 1:37 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

How do you put on SportaPros?

With great ease, and with even more pleasure.

The whole point of having a convertible headband position is that it is easily changable, on the fly. If you will be walking around, then the behind-the-head position is good. If you will be sitting with your head back, such on a bus or train, for an extended period, then the upright position allows this.

Love my SP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back