How do you or is it even possible to save a forum and not recieve notifications from it?
Aug 30, 2014 at 6:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Army-Firedawg

1000+ Head-Fier
I'm still very new to the forums so do forgive my ignorance on the subject but there's a few forums I'd really like to save and come back to and read later but I don't want to recieve any notifications from it everytime someone replies. Is there anyway to do this? I hear people say somethin about flagging a post but I see nothing about doing it. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Aug 30, 2014 at 9:21 PM Post #2 of 3
When you subscribe to a post, a little windows opens in the middle of the screen with a pop down menu.
It gives 4 options for notifications,
Immediately
Daily
Weekly
Site Only (No Email)

So set it for Site Only (no notification).

If you want to change your setting for a thread your already subscribed to.
Click on the "Subscription" in the upper right hand part of the screen.
Then under My Subscriptions, click on "Edit my subscriptions".
There you will have options for changing the notification of each subscribed thread, or even deleting the subscription(s).

Aug 31, 2014 at 5:46 PM Post #3 of 3
When you subscribe to a post, a little windows opens in the middle of the screen with a pop down menu.

It gives 4 options for notifications,

Immediately

Daily

Weekly

Site Only (No Email)

So set it for Site Only (no notification).

If you want to change your setting for a thread your already subscribed to.

Click on the "Subscription" in the upper right hand part of the screen.

Then under My Subscriptions, click on "Edit my subscriptions".

There you will have options for changing the notification of each subscribed thread, or even deleting the subscription(s).

I've tried that all it does is stop me from recieving email to my personal email when I log onto here I am bogged down by 50 notifications when every time someone replies to someone. Is there no way to just bookmark a forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back