1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

how do you find great music?

First

Back
  1. ammthe
    thank you so much most of this is all new to me i got alot of work to do!

2. megabigeye
    You're very welcome! I hope some of that works out for you!

3. BunnyNamedCraig
    This is one of my favorite threads on Headfi (might actually be my top favorite) and where I get a ton of new awesome music.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/wha...new-thread-new-rules-please-read-them.253245/

I like to try and keep an open mind and just pick random albums. I listen to the first track and see if it jives with me. If it does I usually let it ride! If not then I juts pick another album. What’s really cool is find someone’s tastes that you you really dig. Then you just piggy back all the music they listen to lol! Here’s lookin at you @Pietro Cozzi Tinin! Thanks for all the great tunes :beyersmile:

4. Pietro Cozzi Tinin
    Wow.. I'm honored.
    Thanks.

5. betula
    My method is to type into google the name of 2-4-6 bands I know and like. There are almost always some additional band names coming up in the search results who I don't know. Then I usually find the unknown ones on youtube and decide if they are worth a download or not. Unfortunately they are not always on youtube. In that case download is a pig in a poke. :)

First

Back