How do returns on headphones work?
Jan 4, 2013 at 9:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

JeffJeffery

New Head-Fier
Might be random, but I want to order a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-PRO700MK2 from Walmart but I have a feeling they may be to tight for me, i wear glasses.  So how do returns work?  Can I order them online have them ship it to a store near me and then pick them up try them out and then if they don't work just return them to the store.  Can you do that kind of thing?  Or does the box have to be sealed because they are headphones?  Do you know anywhere where you can try them out?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jan 4, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #2 of 8
Might be random, but I want to order a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-PRO700MK2 from Walmart but I have a feeling they may be to tight for me, i wear glasses.  So how do returns work?  Can I order them online have them ship it to a store near me and then pick them up try them out and then if they don't work just return them to the store.  Can you do that kind of thing?  Or does the box have to be sealed because they are headphones?  Do you know anywhere where you can try them out?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I know that Amazon lets you return them with the box unsealed, but in mint condition, both the headphones and box. And the returns are up to 30 days.

Jan 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #4 of 8
With walmart you can just go to your nearest walmart and return them. As long as everything is there they should give you a full refund.
Amazon email you a return shipping label. Put that on the box and throw it in the mail. You won't be charged for return shipping.

Jan 4, 2013 at 11:15 PM Post #5 of 8
Make sure you have the receipt of purchase, as some place won't take them back open without a receipt

Jan 5, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:
I think you do have to. Here's Amazon's return Policy: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=orc_hp_s_retpol?ie=UTF8&nodeId=901888#

No you don't. I've returned lots of stuff to amazon and never had to pay for return shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back