How Do I Run Sound from My Creative Soundblaster Z Card to Bluetooth Headphones?
Mar 19, 2018 at 7:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

blinkstar

100+ Head-Fier
I hadn't realized before I bought my bluetooth headphones--Sony xb950b1e--that they would be incompatible with my Soundblaster Z car. Someone told me I might be able to pair them with an inline bluetooth adapter but I can't find a defintion of what that is, exactly. I want to pair them because I want to continue using Creative's simulated virtual surround rather than the plain old stereo signal I get otherwise.

Any suggestions and/or help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

May 2, 2018 at 3:35 PM Post #3 of 7
It's a very relevant question since Koss Porta Pro wireless came out. I am interested in getting it but do not have any experience with bluetooth audio on pc. I guess it's not worth it over my e10k at all

May 5, 2018 at 4:12 AM Post #4 of 7
It's a very relevant question since Koss Porta Pro wireless came out. I am interested in getting it but do not have any experience with bluetooth audio on pc. I guess it's not worth it over my e10k at all

I use a mixamp, and keep a bluetooth dongle connected to it so i can get my apple music from my ipad, and not have to stop playing my games.. i use siri a lot while gaming to change tracks, volume etc. works well.

Bluetooth audios quality is passible in most cases i've found. BT lag is far more common and annoying to me. not noticed while listening to music, but if watching a movie or video sometimes you will see that delay.

quality = e10k
convenience = bluetooth

thats not to say bluetooths horrible (some are) its passible enough i use it every day lol.

cheers

Jun 10, 2018 at 6:58 AM Post #6 of 7
I found a bunch of bluetooth transmitters that will take a 3.5mm input and send audio on amazon. You can't get the microphone as well but they do work for the purpose of sending audio to a bluetooth headset.

Jun 11, 2018 at 1:21 AM Post #7 of 7
I found a bunch of bluetooth transmitters that will take a 3.5mm input and send audio on amazon. You can't get the microphone as well but they do work for the purpose of sending audio to a bluetooth headset.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013QJ0W8Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i tried a different version than this one and the volume wouldnt go low enough (if that makes sense) this one however does have better volume control than the previous one i had made by MPOW.. but this one works great.. i own like 3 of them lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back