How do I order Meta amp
Aug 19, 2002 at 7:01 PM Post #2 of 11
Shoot off a Personal Message to JMT, eric343, or Tangent. From there on, being the nice people that they are
smily_headphones1.gif
, they will help you out with any questions concerning the amp.

Aug 19, 2002 at 10:37 PM Post #4 of 11
Hey doug,

I can wholeheartedly recommend JMT. I just today received a META42 (portable) that he built for me. Outstanding !

Aug 19, 2002 at 10:39 PM Post #5 of 11
Hey Highwaystar,

Glad to hear your likin the Meta!

Aug 19, 2002 at 11:00 PM Post #7 of 11
Thanks, you guys are very nice here. I think it's about time to get a headphone amp. I have the Optimus cd-3400 and would like to explore this thru an amp. I e-mail JMT (I think that's his name) and am waiting for a response back. doug

Aug 19, 2002 at 11:40 PM Post #8 of 11
Highwaystar,

Nope sorry, I've been discussing my Meta config with JMT.
biggrin.gif

Aug 19, 2002 at 11:57 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by elnero
Highwaystar,

Nope sorry, I've been discussing my Meta config with JMT.
biggrin.gif

Excellent ! Very glad to hear that. (I was just kidding about the TAH... though it's going to need a new home. Maybe a bedside rig, who knows). Concerning "the combo", I had about a half an hour with them. I was listening to 320kbs MP3's and it sounded really, really good. I want to listen to the original CD, but I can tell you it was very good. I was listening to a solo artist playing a Chapman Stick (sort of like a guitar & bass slapped together and tuned in fourths). It was the best I've heard it in a portable setting, clear finger noise, low extension of the bass notes (it's one huge piece of wood). I was very impressed. I will use it more tomorrow and relay some more info, but I think you'll be very happy with the way they play together. That said, once I left the office, it was SlimX/META42/Ety 4P and I couldn't be happier !

Aug 20, 2002 at 1:08 AM Post #10 of 11
The "combo" being the 280's, slimX and the meta i assume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back